• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead, variants, WD Weekly- *Final Price Drop - Closed 1/4*

31 posts in this topic

While trying to complete my run of Walking Dead, I have some duplicates that I'd like to offer to the boards.

Payment via PayPal. :takeit: will utlimately rule, but PMs are also welcome. I live near the post office, and will usually mail comics within 24 hours of payment.

Box shipping via USPS First Class is $10 for the first item, $1 for each additional item. I prefer to ship in boxes, slipped between sturdy pieces of cardboard with peanuts or bubble wrap between the comic and the box.

Envelope shipping via USPS First Class is $3 for the first comic, $1 for each additional comic. If you prefer, I can ship in an envelope, still packed between sturdy pieces of cardboard.

While I have bought a few items on the board, this is my first sale. Please seem my Kudos from the board and my eBay feedback.