• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Year CGC SS Sales Thread!! Numerous Sketches & Signed Books...

31 posts in this topic

Adi Granov

I have no idea how to price this. It's kind of a prelim to IRON MAN: DIRECTOR OF S.H.I.E.L.D. #29 - Basically, he started to draw it out in pencil and create the cover that you see here... but then decided he wanted to paint it, so re-did it and left this in it's (partially unfinished state) you see here. Looks really great.

Prelim-IronMan.jpg

IM029.jpg

SOLD

Thanks again. I can't wait to see it up close. :cloud9:

Stuff that's left:

ADI GRANOV

(PRE CGC Picture)

ironman34frenchvariant.jpg

CGC 9.6

Signed and sketched by Adi Granov.

French Variant. Spot UV cover (which is basically a sort of varnish, which makes Iron Man pop out slightly). Cool variant.

$130 shipped

Frank Quitely

FrankQ.jpg

A good friend of mine got me this at Wonder Con so I really hate to let it go but desperate times and all. Not an easy person to get a sketch from. This was the first time he drew Iron Man. Simple but cool sketch.

$150 $135 shipped

George Perez

PerezThanos.jpg

Pretty sweet Thanos sketch from none other than George Perez!

I don't think I need to say anything else about this one.

$135 shipped

Robert Atkins

Robert%20Atkins.jpg

War Machine by Robert Atkins. Looks really great, I got this one from Adonis a while back now. I still dig it, but I hope to one day get on a future Atkins op from Adonis and upgrade (one day), so for now; the money would help more.

$150 $135 shipped?

John Bolton

evildead42.jpg

Evil Dead (Best cover of the series IMO). Should have got a 9.8!! John Bolton isn't an easy sig either. Who doesn't like Evil Dead? :shrug:

$130 $120 shipped