• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superior Spiderman

287 posts in this topic

Aww no wonder I couldn't find a listing for it. Thanks. Funny that DCBS charged me for that issue today. That's why I was all confused. Usually they don't process the order until it's ready to ship out.

(shrug)

You must be on good terms with them or I'm on bad..

They charge me 2 months in advance.

Same.

Sweet Variant though.

Aww no wonder I couldn't find a listing for it. Thanks. Funny that DCBS charged me for that issue today. That's why I was all confused. Usually they don't process the order until it's ready to ship out.

(shrug)

2 months or 1? For books I order in September, Ill pay for them in October and receive the books in November.

(shrug)

2 months or 1? For books I order in September, Ill pay for them in October and receive the books in November.

I order a few days before the pre order cut off. They charge me around the 15th of each month. Those books I ordered usually take a few months to come in.

(shrug) I'm getting books once a month .. And on the west coast it takes a week more to get to me.

Was just looking..

Lets take Walking Dead 114. I was charged for that a month ago.. I won't receive it until around the 4th of October. And that's good timing because the last Wednesday is early. If the last wednesday falls real late, that usually adds an extra week.