• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Other Passion posted by B. Koski

4 posts in this topic

Comics will always come before toys, but damn!! the toys that are coming out now just blow me away. Even when I go to the Cons I always fined myself buying a toy. I collect Hot Toys and Transformers as well as Comics. So yeah, it gets expensive, even if they are just toys.

At times I fined myself conflicted between the two hobbies. But if it came down to one, I'll always take the comics.

This is Prime and Thunder Cracker from the Masterpiece line.

12831.jpg

See more journals by B. Koski

You probably know this already, but there's this great show on Travel Channel called Toy Hunter. I'm not a toy collector, but I love that show! It's fascinating to see vintage toys that are bought and sold... many of which are tied to comic book characters.

I say... there's nothing wrong with having more than one hobby... it's like having more than one hot chick to kiss!

Happy Collecting!

SW3D

Nothing wrong with collecting two things. I used to collect star wars toys, and had a few other sets that I collected but just wasnt as fun as comics I found. I also collected hockey cards ( I am canadian after all) but there was an explosion of sets and super rare cards which would kind of be like variants in comics I guess and gave up collecting cards, maybe why I dont collect any new comic series anymore either. Just don't become a...fanatic