• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Comic Zone Welcomes Thomas Jane from the Punisher Movie Today!

10 posts in this topic

The Comic Zone Welcomes Thomas Jane from the Punisher this Monday!

Tune in to the Internet's #1 comic book radio show, hosted by Metropolis Collectibles’ very own Vincent Zurzolo.

Live Monday, August 2nd, 3:00 PM, EST (audio archives posted after the show)

Listen to Comic Zone Radio at http://www.metropoliscomics.com/comicShow.html

Monday’s Guests include:

FRANK CHO-CREATOR LIBERTY MEADOWS

THOMAS JANE-ACTOR AND COMIC COLLECTOR

Frank Cho, creator of the beautifully rendered Liberty Meadows joins the Comic Zone to discuss his career. Thomas Jane, star of the recent Punisher Movie and avid comic collector shares his passion for EC Comics and his upcoming film Stander! If you would like to ask either of our guests a question call 888-514-2100 (USA) and 011-858-268-3068 (outside the USA).

To listen go to:

http://www.metropoliscomics.com/comicShow.html

In the last 7 months tens of thousands of fans have logged on each week to listen to the Comic Zone. They have listened to over 25 hours of FREE comic interviews including the following:

Neal Adams

Murphy Anderson

Terry Austin

Mark Bagley

Steve Borock

Randy Bowen

Sal Buscema

Mike Carbonaro

David Carradine

Howard Chaykin

Sandy Collora

Peter David

Jack Davis

Al Feldstein

Danny Fingeroth

Larry Hama

Irwin Hasen

John Jackson Miller

Jack Kamen

Joe Kubert

Erik Larsen

Jae Lee

Stan Lee

Todd McFarlane

Mike Mignola

James O’Barr

Denny O’Neil

George Pantela

Brian Pulido

John Romita Sr.

John Romita Jr.

David Schnelby

Arlen Schumer

Danny Simmons

John Snyder

Jim Starlin

David Schnelby

Jim Steranko

Roy Thomas

Billy Tucci

Jerry Weist

Jeff Vaughn

Listen to the archives for FREE at:

http://www.worldtalkradio.com/archives.asp?sid=68

still working on it- one evening this week I am going to book up the next 2 months- I want to do a Valiant show and an Image Show....give me a little time still getting settled form San Diego. Did you like today's show?

Peace,

Vincent

I'm going to listen to it when the archive comes up. I was on a conference call when the show was on and couldn't catch it. I like your choice of guests though!

If you make up another line-up without Jim Shooter, I will fly to New York and picket outside of your offices in a clown suit. Yes, the kind with floppy feet and the big effing red wig. And with a horn, too. And I will tell the world how you callously ignore one of the (unemployed) titans of our industry and how you are part of the mega-Marvel/DC conspiracy to keep Jim Shooter down. Everyone will see me because a guy in a clown suit is hard to miss. And the clown suit will give me added credibility because, as you know, everyone loves clowns.

My message will be heard by MILLIONS. MILLIONS, I tell you!!!! makepoint.gif

And I will call in to your shows every week and ask only insulting questions laced with profanity about how each guest is nowhere near as entertaining as Jim Shooter would be. ("Hey Stan Lee, I know you did some important stuff and all, but you're a [!@#%^&^] [!@#%^&^] eating [!@#%^&^] smoking loser compared to that Jim Shooter.") How he would eat their lunches if someone would hire him. How in a fight between (fill in the name of the guest whose show I'm flaming) and Jim Shooter, Shooter would kick the holy [!@#%^&^] out of him and steal his lunch money.

No one wants to see that. You've been warned. GO GET SHOOTER!!!!!