• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I am so disgusted I won't turn this in...

356 posts in this topic

"Nowhere to Run" and "In the City" are both good songs in their own right, but the movie isn't known for it's soundtrack. Plus both songs were not made for the movie, but used because they were good songs.

..........Fourmie's............Come Out..........To....PPPPPLLLLLAAAAAAYYYYYYYY.

*** Spellcheck ver. 5.0 ***

"..........Forumite's............Come Out..........To....PPPPPLLLLLAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!"

*** End Program ***

flowerred.gif

Please tell me you did not just miss this OFFICE SPACE reference.

SAY HELLO TO LUMBERG FOR ME.

I've seen Office Space a total of zero times, so yes.

It's funny. Especially if you've ever had a job where you didn't own the company.

It ain't The Third Man.....but it grew on me after seeing it a couple of times.....(my kids would throw it into the dvd player and I ended up getting hooked.)

Your laptop plays movies right? I will drop it off for you at Chicago. The first three-fourths of Office Space is the funniest movie ever made, especially if you work (as I do) in high-tech. The ending is a bit lame, but still amusing.

Your laptop plays movies right? I will drop it off for you at Chicago. The first three-fourths of Office Space is the funniest movie ever made, especially if you work (as I do) in high-tech. The ending is a bit lame, but still amusing.

I agree insane.gif

It's funny. Especially if you've ever had a job where you didn't own the company.

I've had a couple of those.

www.netflix.com

The rest is up to you.

Amazingly enough this is the actual order of my netflix queue. I haven't updated it to reflect this thread, but yet... Back to back are The Third Man and Office Space. It's a miracle.

140 Blood for Dracula R Horror Now

141 The Apartment UR Classics Now

142 The Tigers NR Foreign Now

143 The Third Man UR Classics Now

144 Office Space R Comedy Now

145 O Brother, Where Art Thou? PG-13 Comedy Now

146 Kikujiro PG-13 Foreign Now

147 Hot War NR Foreign Now

148 Lost in Translation R Drama Now

149 About Schmidt R Comedy Now

150 X2: X-Men United

I've had a couple of those.

www.netflix.com

The rest is up to you.

Amazingly enough this is the actual order of my netflix queue. I haven't updated it to reflect this thread, but yet... Back to back are The Third Man and Office Space. It's a miracle.

140 Blood for Dracula R Horror Now

141 The Apartment UR Classics Now

142 The Tigers NR Foreign Now

143 The Third Man UR Classics Now

144 Office Space R Comedy Now

145 O Brother, Where Art Thou? PG-13 Comedy Now

146 Kikujiro PG-13 Foreign Now

147 Hot War NR Foreign Now

148 Lost in Translation R Drama Now

149 About Schmidt R Comedy Now

150 X2: X-Men United

Just saw Lost in Translation two weeks ago. Good movie! thumbsup2.gif O Brother, Where Art Thou? is also a classic. Good stuff! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Just saw Lost in Translation two weeks ago. Good movie! O Brother, Where Art Thou? is also a classic. Good stuff! 893applaud-thumb.gif

On that list I've already seen those two (as well as Blood for Dracula and The Apartment), so I can share in the "good stuff" portion of the evening. thumbsup2.gif

I loved Lost in Translation and O Brother was a lot of fun too. Not my favorite Coen Brothers film in terms of being a "Film" but the story was cool and I was happy as a clam with the music. I love all that roots stuff, so that film was really a fun experience for me. I also enjoyed the classical references even if they were occasionally goofy.

Sounds like a plan. It's always been "one of those movies that I have to see," I just have so many of films that fall into that category (since I'm insane) I've never been in any rush to see it. Hand delivery stacks the odds in Office Space's favor 27_laughing.gif