• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I am so disgusted I won't turn this in...

356 posts in this topic

From a loser like yourself, that really means a lot. Go play on the highway and let the adults talk.

And you go back and play your Xbox in the Pickwick motel and stop bugging me. 27_laughing.gif Theres a lot more aliens that need teaching a lesson Deathlok.

What a turd you are. What a sorry excuse for a sad little boy. When you think you have something intelligent to say, you should shouldn't bother. You just come across as looking stupid as usual. X-box? WTF? Get lost loser!

What a turd you are. What a sorry excuse for a sad little boy. When you think you have something intelligent to say, you should shouldn't bother. You just come across as looking stupid as usual. X-box? WTF? Get lost loser!

I'm trying to inject a litte humor to stop you from looking like a dork deathlok. I will concede that i'm losing that battle however.

893blahblah.gif

Humor? A dillweed like you doesn't know what that means. The stupidity of your posts is the only humor involved. Go back to playing with your barbie dolls.

You really are menacing hiding behind an anonymous ID. What a big, big man you must think you are. Pathetic.

Humor? A dillweed like you doesn't know what that means. The stupidity of your posts is the only humor involved. Go back to playing with your barbie dolls.

You really are menacing hiding behind an anonymous ID. What a big, big man you must think you are. Pathetic.

Dillweed thats so 80's man lets bring the lingo up to date, whats next rad?

27_laughing.gif

I figured it was a term a lame [!@#%^&^] like you would understand. I am trying not to use too many syllables in my words so that you can read them. In cases like this, it's better to talk down to your level, that way you can answer more easily. I wouldn't want you asking your Mommy what the words mean.

Did you get all that you little turd?

Oh I understand someone throwing a tantrum quite well deathlok, see my 2 year old nephew does it all the time.

sleeping.gif

Well, you did disparagingly (and childishly) refer to a large amount of Forumites as the "Nerd Herd". If you hold us all in such petulant contempt, why continue posting here?

Surely you must have better things to do rather than slum it with us?

Oh I understand someone throwing a tantrum quite well deathlok, see my 2 year old nephew does it all the time.

sleeping.gif

Well, you did disparagingly (and childishly) refer to a large amount of Forumites as the "Nerd Herd". If you hold us all in such petulant contempt, why continue posting here?

After questioning Cal's character for 20 pages your going to gripe about a little jibe directed at those doing the pile on?

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

sleeping.gif

After questioning Cal's character for 10 pages your going to gripe about a little jibe directed at those doing the pile on?

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

It does depend upon the source of the jibe - one could assume an absence of hostility if your remark had come from an established Forumite who knew everyone participating in the thread. However I'm going to have to say "Touche" here simply because this thread has gone on way too long, with no-one any the wiser.

Although I have found it amusing.

As part of the herd.. I only have this to say..

Mooooo......moooo..mooo..moo..mmmooooooo.

Moo.. moo mooooo mmmooo moo mmoooooo, moo MOOOOOO.. mooo.

Mmoo moooooo mmommommoomooo, moo mo.

Moo, moo

Zeman