• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I am so disgusted I won't turn this in...

356 posts in this topic

AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

must duck tape my head before it explode's...........

ok Rocketeer.....Calamerica say:me good eBay seller ......me not be shill....me bust shill's

me good guy....Majorkhaos say: um not true .......you be bad before....you go by by.......

now you back .....still doing um bad eBay stuff.....you suck.....me know....you bad.....

AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHH to late brain's going ..hel........

ok Rocketeer.....Calamerica say:me good eBay seller ......me not be shill....me bust shill's

me good guy....Majorkhaos say: um not true .......you be bad before....you go by by.......

now you back .....still doing um bad eBay stuff.....you suck.....me know....you bad.....

Is this an excerpt from the upcoming.. " The Incredible Hulk / Muppet Babies show?"

Is this an exerpt from the upcoming.. " The Incredible Hulk / Muppet Babies show?"

no.

I thought the black chick was pretty hot - "I'll Kick Your [!@#%^&^] If You Look At Me Funny" Spice, something like that.

I'll tell you what I want..

what I really really want.

So tell us what you want..

what you really really want....

I wanna..shill.. I wanna bid.. I wanna flame..I wanna post..

I just really really really wanna Shilly shill now.

err.. I dont know how to exactly spell ziggy zig zahh..

Z

flowerred.gif

I thought the black chick was pretty hot - "I'll Kick Your [!@#%^&^] If You Look At Me Funny" Spice, something like that.

I'll tell you what I want..

what I really really want.

So tell us what you want..

what you really really want....

I wanna..shill.. I wanna bid.. I wanna flame..I wanna post..

I just really really really wanna Shilly shill now.

err.. I dont know how to exactly spell ziggy zig zahh..

Z

flowerred.gif

augh girl power?

So what do we think?

1. this thread will soon be pulled.

2. this thread will soon be locked.

3. this thread will survive.

What a crazy thread this is. Runs the gamut from ebay shilling to Japanese cinema (my pick: Throne of Blood -- a must see film) and back again. I kept waiting for Cal to post examples of the emails he gets. I've never heard of such a thing. It's incredibly risky for someone to contact a complete stranger to ask them to do something shady and a NARU offense. Every once in a great while I used to have people try to sell me things off ebay, but no one ever came close to asking me to shill for them, out of the blue. And this happened more than once? Has anyone else had this happen? I'd love to see a few of those emails, just to see how one would go about asking such a thing.

At the very least, post all the names so that the people here can avoid sellers who are actively seeking volunteer shillers. Even if they were NARU'd, the names might still help. Sometimes people show no imagination, and use similar names.

Anyway, as a friend of mine used to say, "I need to get out of this thread because it's dark and the floor is sticky."

-- Joanna

I kept waiting for Cal to post examples of the emails he gets. I've never heard of such a thing. It's incredibly risky for someone to contact a complete stranger to ask them to do something shady and a NARU offense.

You said it all right there J,

Nuff said

Z

The thread will survive Joanna. It MUST for....

Oh no not this, it will survive,

Oh as long as we know how to post, I know we'll stay alive,

We've got all our life to live, we've got all our posts to give.

We'll survive, We will survive,

Unless Arch, pulls a power trip

then we'll all go down the tubes

and you know

where those tubes go

They go down - to a place - where only violaters know

And if we violate these threads

we will soon follow but NO

We will survive 893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif

grin.gif

PS- bok gong out to you this week - sorry but....... frown.gif

edited for typos aplenty and some clarifying punctuation - I thank you

We've got all our life to live; we've got all our posts to give,

Unless Archie pulls a power trip

then we'll go down the tubes

and you knw

whee those tubes go

They go down to a plac where only violaters know

Wel will survive 893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif

...wait a second,..let me take a hit of poppers,......... laugh.gif.........now sing it again Pov.....

and you knw

whee those tubes go

grin.gif

PS- bok gong out to you this week - sorry but....... frown.gif

respect to my Nor Cal Bro (get down)

J, first time I saw the link to your ditties.

I cant seem to turn off Aliens dancing.. or moody.

Is that all real music.. or syntho bacground?

Your stuff is a bit Mambo groove/ Enya/poetry night/ ciggarette/ coffee shop/late night smokey bar all rolled into one .. I have always liked Diana Krawl...and you girl, can kroon right along with her..

luv it..

was fun.

Z

and you knw

whee those tubes go

...wait a second,..let me take a hit of poppers,......... laugh.gif.........now sing it again Pov.....

Come on, amyl boy! Let m,e do a spelll check on that mess. ::sigh::

What a crazy thread this is. Runs the gamut from ebay shilling to Japanese cinema (my pick: Throne of Blood -- a must see film) and back again. I kept waiting for Cal to post examples of the emails he gets. I've never heard of such a thing. It's incredibly risky for someone to contact a complete stranger to ask them to do something shady and a NARU offense. Every once in a great while I used to have people try to sell me things off ebay, but no one ever came close to asking me to shill for them, out of the blue. And this happened more than once? Has anyone else had this happen? I'd love to see a few of those emails, just to see how one would go about asking such a thing

all you had to do was ask, Joanna There is a mechanism called PM - others do this regularly.

CAL

I share your incomprehension....

Why is it that Cal decides to draw our attention to 'shill' activity that is most likely to be nothing of the sort, but fails to post any of the hundreds of e-mails he receives daily that 100% confirm shill activity?

Why is it that, although Cal claims to be a shill-buster of international renown, with regular appearences on TV and in the papers, that none of us have ever heard of such a thing?

Why is it that, when he challenges anyone to dug up any evidence that he himself may have shilled an auction, and somebody does precisely that, he thinks it sufficient defense to claim that it's just poor luck and that the previous evidence, that is no longer in existence, will prove his innocence?

Why is it that Cal repeatedly gets himself into these jams here and on every other comic board known to man?

And then blames everyone else?

Why does she have to ask? Why would you only reveal this evidence in a PM? Why aren't you posting every single e-mail you receive asking you to shill, if you are so concerned about such activity? If you are such a paragon of virtue, hell-bent on righting wrongs, why do you only draw our attention to auctions where you were a losing bidder?

And as for holding back on flaming me, flame away!

I consider being flamed by you a testament to my good character....

J, first time I saw the link to your ditties.

I cant seem to turn off Aliens dancing.. or moody.

Is that all real music.. or syntho bacground?

Your stuff is a bit Mambo groove/ Enya/poetry night/ ciggarette/ coffee shop/late night smokey bar all rolled into one .. I have always liked Diana Krawl...and you girl, can kroon right along with her..

luv it..

was fun.

Z

Thanks, Z! They're done with a piece of software called GarageBand. I got it free with my Mac. The vocals were recorded into the built-in mic on my computer, as was the fake trumpet in a couple of the songs (just me imitating a trumpet with my voice). There is also a mechanism to play a keyboard which can be any number of instruments. The song with strings in the background was done with that. Otherwise, I used a lot of loops that were also included. A stand-up bass, some saxes, lots of drums, tambourine, etc. You put them all on tracks then mix them down into an Mpg. It's a ton of fun. And for someone with very little musical talent, such as myself, it let me write songs without having to learn how to play a bunch of instruments.

-- Joanna

Well Cal.. I gotta admit..

I think it was way past the point of anyone having to "ask" you in a PM for such things.

Would it not serve your point to provide the info that Joanna asked about in her post to you., for all to see.. not just her in a PM , and perhaps along the way..shut up the nay sayers for at least a second or two..

What is said in a PM is one thing.. but to clarify everything in a post with tangible proof of names, emails, Ebays id's etc... is another.

This to me would be a perfect vehicle for you to expound upon your initial posts relating to all the people, you say contacted you for shilling intentions.

Do you agree?

pretend this post is a PM ..... from me, to you, asking that you provide names and ebay id's of people who have asked you to shill for them.

I also think since you did say this did indeed happen, you should be prepared to back it up.

And as you also stated , you seem to keep really good records of all your affairs.. so I assume you do have the info she asked about on hand.

Z