• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

Total side note, but i have a friend that just gave me the Y the Last Man trades. WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME ABOUT THIS BOOK SOONER?

I'm so close to being done. It's a great series!

I agree! I got the first 4 trades for Christmas so now I just need go out and buy the rest.

Total side note, but i have a friend that just gave me the Y the Last Man trades. WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME ABOUT THIS BOOK SOONER?

Right up there with TWD & 100 Bullets for me. I almost don't want to finish it because once it's done its done. It's begging to be developed into a movie.

Right up there with TWD & 100 Bullets for me. I almost don't want to finish it because once it's done its done. It's begging to be developed into a movie.

The movie is already in development. But instead of the original planned trilogy, the current -script is for one movie for the entire story. I think Y would be better as a tv series.

Spoiler alert : - It was Col. Mustard in the bedroom with the candlestick.

Spoiler alert : - It was Col. Mustard in the bedroom with the candlestick.

lol

I found out a spoiler when I was checking out BeerThirty's sales thread.... Issue #58. It's all good :grin:

how are you not done YET Ryan? lol

I knew you were going to say that... :facepalm:

I'm worthless :grin:

But, I have been reading a lot of stuff lately and I just have book five to finish with YTLM. In truth, I do but don't want to finish it. Once it's done, it's done. I'll finish it soon... :makepoint:

more power to ya for being able to wait. i read that series in four days lol

but i hear you on wanting to savor it.

Book four was great though. It's definitely an experience and I'm so glad I bought the hardcovers b/c I know I will reread this series. I'm looking forward to SAGA hardcovers someday and I need to pickup TWD hardcover (have the compendiums, but want something that will last my lifetime and that I can will to my children lol ).

My FP's have shipped.

:banana:

Just got my email to! :headbang:

Well, I like the sound of that. hm I was wondering where my FP order stood.

Did you get any confirmation from them after you OK'd the shipping charge, or is this the first you've heard back since then?

My FP's have shipped.

:banana:

Just got my email to! :headbang:

Well, I like the sound of that. hm I was wondering where my FP order stood.

Did you get any confirmation from them after you OK'd the shipping charge, or is this the first you've heard back since then?

I sent the OK to the shipping charge Thursday and today I got the your items have shipped. No communication in between.