• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

Looks like my order for 5 copies from FP was cancelled. Seems they ran out of stock, or just decided to limit them to 1 copy even though the system allowed me to order five... :sorry:

when did you place the order?

Their ordering system is quite simple, you can put in any number and it'll accept and place the order, there is no stock counter or anything like that.

A member of their mail order team will then manually check the placed order and start processing.

Looks like my order for 5 copies from FP was cancelled. Seems they ran out of stock, or just decided to limit them to 1 copy even though the system allowed me to order five... :sorry:

when did you place the order?

Their ordering system is quite simple, you can put in any number and it'll accept and place the order, there is no stock counter or anything like that.

A member of their mail order team will then manually check the placed order and start processing.

That's a big bummer. :(

24qlqix.jpg

Quick question. Above the S and to the left of the gun barrel, there is some "schmutz," for lack of a better term. All of my copies have this. Is this because of the paper stock?

Edited by BizarroChuck

Ugh! Sorry to hear it...

It's from the printing. Many have it. Don't think it will effect grade.

I was wondering about the same thing, glad to hear its from the printing

Ugh! Sorry to hear it...

Same thing on a few copies i had.

Nick Dragotta was at WonderCon this past weekend. If you bought and brought over a copy of East of West he'd do a quick sketch for you. We were able to grab a copy at a booth for $10 and then trekked to Artist Alley where he did a quick sketch.

Dragotta wasn't selling any copies at his booth since he wanted the comic store retailers to be the ones the fans bought from to help encourage additional orders. Both the regular and phantom variant were being sold for $10, wish I bought more but didn't have time to go back and get some more.

Dragotta's $100 commission list was seemingly full by EOD Friday and had to rush our sketches on Sat. Still cool guy.

Ugh! Sorry to hear it...

Same thing on a few copies i had.

Ditto - guess the boards bought them all up :insane:

Is this thread about the comic story itself or just about speculating? :insane:

(shrug)

I just got a few copies today. They are so minty I don't want to open them.

I think I'll DL it from comixology this weekend. No worry about finger prints or bends that way.