• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

Death killed the pres because the pres tried to kill him.

C, W and F killed the next in line until a they found someone who would continue on with the former presidents plans.

C, W and F are not aligned with Death and do not have the same motives.

In issue one, you see C, W and F as adult horsemen surrounding Death while some of the chosen look on. Looks like its everyone in this book vs Death, Crow and Wolf.

^^

I asked the owner of my LCS that is getting me the RRP. He figured he would have it next week hopefully since it and the Peter Panzerfaust books were being mailed out.

C, W and F killed the next in line until a they found someone who would continue on with the former presidents plans.

In issue one, you see C, W and F as adult horsemen surrounding Death while some of the chosen look on. Looks like its everyone in this book vs Death, Crow and Wolf.

Thank you for that explanation! It makes so much sense now!

I will have to reread 1-2 now that I have this new found clarity and appreciation!

Ditto, thanks for the explanation. :)

Also, who are the characters on the cover of #2?

...No takers on this?

Looks like War to me, not sure about the character below.

I agree with all of the above.

well said, that nail it.

Sitting in my closet at home... Been traveling... Might see if I can grab one at midtown today. I'm really curious as to what happened.
At first I was wondering why you would be sitting in your closet and just how far do you have to travel to end up in there????lol

Can we comment on how good the art is?

I mean, aside from any other Image title, the art is actually stunning... ignore the crappy grammar, it's the south Florida Cuban in me.

Hahaha, no. Typing on this damn iPad makes me sound challenged... I'm on the road most of the week. My nanny has the keys to my office ans slips my books into my office closet so I don't get castrated by my wife for getting a ton of packages while I'm gone. I was in NY yesterday so was going to shoot to Midtown to pick up a copy... Missed opportunity as I'm now in Toronto and have no idea where anything is. I'll have to wait until Friday night.

Re the art: totally love it. The colors alone drop my socks.

What's the due-date on that RRP? Dropped hints at my LCS yesterday that I was interested but not sure when it's expected.

As to the story, it's one of the few comics that seems like it knows how its story plays out from the beginning.

Putting more content into the first two issues than the first 6 or so of other series.