• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

Anybody think its funny that the new servant's name is Antonia LeVay?

I caught that too and thought it's too much of a coincidence not be a reference to Anton LaVey; which is weird imo... :P

What is everyone's initial though on price for the RRP on the ebay/here? $100, $150?

Around PP so.... uh.... yeah around that?

How much more rare will this be when compared to the Forbidden Planet or Ghost copies ? I want one for my collection and will pay what they bring but I was hoping for a slightly lower price.

What is everyone's initial though on price for the RRP on the ebay/here? $100, $150?

well, since quoting myself is apparently my signature move for 2013, let's rewind a few pages and see if i still agree with myself lol

The days of getting an Image hot book, 500 print run, for sub $100 are gone for the foreseeable future.

if you can buy it and slab it yourself for <$150 you have a winner(to hold, not flip). $120 would be the ideal target.

There are two avenues to that, buy it in 9.8 for that price from someone else, or buy a raw 9.8 from someone you trust for that price, less the cost of slab/press double ship.($85-$110). Anything more than that, you are overpaying in my mind. Anything less than that, you are making "MONIES".

Since the price will almost CERTAINLY exceed the level I am talking about, my advice given my views, is act accordingly. When everyone is buying to sell to someone else, where do you fit in?

yah, that's my widow's mites (2 cents), I think it will probably go as high as 200-250 during the initial mania, but hopefully NWM CBDLF/ComicsPro has taught a strong lesson to hold it from getting too crazy(ie above 250).

Edited by CBT