• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

Chris S. as I've said before, when you post all I want to do is read your valuable content, and all that Ends up happening is watching your gif for 3-4 minutes at a stretch. It's not very productive... But totally worth while. Never gets old.

Chris S. as I've said before, when you post all I want to do is read your valuable content, and all that Ends up happening is watching your gif for 3-4 minutes at a stretch. It's not very productive... But totally worth while. Never gets old.

:gossip: me too - best gif ever!!

Picked up a #1 2nd print today. Anyone know if the 3rd print is out yet? TFAW says May 15 but I never saw any on the shelves...

Yes, it was already released. It's the same cover as 1a, just the color changed. It's maroon(ish).

So, I'm glad I'm not the only one! lol

So, I'm glad I'm not the only one! lol

Best 3-4 minutes I ever spent. :roflmao: