• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

Thats the one EB was asking about that he put in $175 offer :)

That is the one! Damn, whoever bought it really wanted it. I can't see myself paying more than $175 and even that amount is a bit :insane: in my opinion! But hey, I really want a NM/M copy, so I'm shopping for one!

:grin:

Well I just passed on the chance to buy the RRP from my LCS because of an ink rub on the back cover near by the top staple. We had originally agreed to $100 but once he finally for the book and saw the crazy pricing day 1 on ebay, he changed it to $150. I might have gone $100 for it as it is, but the ink rub was just too much for me for $150. Oh well.

Well I just passed on the chance to buy the RRP from my LCS because of an ink rub on the back cover near by the top staple. We had originally agreed to $100 but once he finally for the book and saw the crazy pricing day 1 on ebay, he changed it to $150. I might have gone $100 for it as it is, but the ink rub was just too much for me for $150. Oh well.

I live how the LCS looks at eBay and sees 1 listed at 150 and think they can get that. They have to go on completed listings not what people want. Anyone can throw one up there for 1000 LCS is crazy asking such