• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

Is it me or does this Dragotta sig look funny?

Signed raws are going for a few extra bucks, why not scribble on them... :makepoint:

No fricken way that is a Dragotta sig.

Edit: well maybe it is but mine looks like this which I think is better. (not my ebay link I am not selling my stash)

Nick CGC SS

Edited by Colicab

I think this is what happens when you catch Nick the second before he takes his first bite of lunch after a long morning. As with any sig, unless it's a yellow slab, you never know. Seller has good feedback, so I guess that's a start if you really want to dissect it and are considering a purchase. I like his "sketch sig" style more anyway.

I think this is what happens when you catch Nick the second before he takes his first bite of lunch after a long morning. As with any sig, unless it's a yellow slab, you never know. Seller has good feedback, so I guess that's a start if you really want to dissect it and are considering a purchase. I like his "sketch sig" style more anyway.

I figured it may be that, caught him on the way out the door... It gave me a chuckle when I saw it is all. :grin:

Wonder who that is ?

Ranger's Patna' (shrug)

I was curious after issue 4 how they were going to expand on the story. It appeared to me that this was a fairly one sided affair without going into too much detail. I thought we had met most of the players but obviously I was wrong. The more interesting characters, the merrier.

I have a feeling the good guys are going to be the bad guys lol

I finally found time to get caught on on 5 today and I'm going to agree with you on this. Like all will be bad guys, some just worst then others.

I have a feeling the good guys are going to be the bad guys lol

I finally found time to get caught on on 5 today and I'm going to agree with you on this. Like all will be bad guys, some just worst then others.

Maybe like the movie Scarface. Bad guys, bad bad guys, and "You *spooned* up Tony" baddest guys lol