• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

If it stays on time and continues the fresh writing, I don't see how this comic won't catch on with a wider audience.

The how is important to me (sorry, I worked in marketing)

It will be cool to see, for instance, that this title or a review of it ranks for "best comic 2013" in google. That is a sure way to increasing readership every month since the search is bringing new folks.

Getting positive reviews on high traffic sites is also another powerful marketing channel. CGC itself gets a lot of searches so I am sure all the positive talks help in a way.

homer_lurk.gif

Don't forget the LURKERS that are reading this right now!

Spaceballs !!! Epic lol

Was anybody here able to get many #4 blank covers ?

What was the estimated print run on the blank covers ?

I ended up with a stack. I may end up parting with some eventually, but I'm looking forward to getting some sweet sketches of Death and company

Spaceballs !!! Epic lol

Was anybody here able to get many #4 blank covers ?

What was the estimated print run on the blank covers ?

I think I have 55-60 of them. I am going to hang on to most of them and get sketches on 5-10 of them [depending on how many I have]

Not all reviews are equal.

The book needs constant solid reviews from sites with the most traffic to keep getting new readers.

Just a few of us here shouting wouldn't do much to increase readership.

Judging by the print runs through Issue 5, It isn't just us. You know it'll be on everyone's "best of" list for 2013. And it hasn't even released its first trade yet, which is a huge driver for new readers.

If it stays on time and continues the fresh writing, I don't see how this comic won't catch on with a wider audience. Even guys from the Silver Age forum are popping in and talking about how much they like it. And they're like, OLD.

Haha :preach:

Edited by jreezy

I wish the blanks would have came out in time for heroes con...

Arthur Suydam was doing some amazing work and he had slots open :cry:

I'm holding on to a blank for next year so he can draw me a BA Death extra... Deathy...

Edit:I'm super jealous to those going to NYCC, it's going to be awesome I'm sure.

Edited by Spawnyboy