• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

Just got a couple of these in! :headbang:

img002.jpg

Just an FYI for OA fans, Nick doesn't do all EoW art digitally. He does choose to hand draw some, including this bookplate. Several covers exist as pen/ink originals, too. I am helping him with the sale of his art so if/when EoW stuff becomes available, I will announce it here. Thanks!

Just got a couple of these in! :headbang:

img002.jpg

Just an FYI for OA fans, Nick doesn't do all EoW art digitally. He does choose to hand draw some, including this bookplate. Several covers exist as pen/ink originals, too. I am helping him with the sale of his art so if/when EoW stuff becomes available, I will announce it here. Thanks!

will either Nick be at NYCC Artists Alley this year?

Nick D. will be at NYCC, but is only signing at the Image booth. No AA table.

Nick P. will not be attending NYCC. The book is the priority and he couldn't commit that far in advance. However, he's hoping to attend next year.

Nice. What prices / timeframe are you discussing with him?

(may have to shift some books...)

Still being worked out. Sorry, wish I had more details, but Nick's priority is getting the book out on time (as it should be). Everything else is secondary. Again, I will let you guys know first when Nick is ready.

Still being worked out. Sorry, wish I had more details, but Nick's priority is getting the book out on time (as it should be). Everything else is secondary. Again, I will let you guys know first when Nick is ready.

THANK YOU!!!!! :applause:

(worship) Yes, Thank you! :whee: Can't wait for #6 either. :banana:

(worship) Yes, Thank you! :whee: Can't wait for #6 either. :banana:

NO. I JUST TOLD MYSELF NO MORE OA UNTIL 2014. NO NO NO NO NO.

I have a favor to ask of some of you RRP 9.8 holders. Can you guys post a pic of the back of your book? You can send me a msg or post in this thread. I know there was a bunch that had the ink smudges on the back. I just want to see if there are all white 9.8 backs or any 9.8 ink smudge backs. I have been holding on to my raw copy for a long time and I would like to submit but I am not sure. Hell I will post a pic to show ya.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by carter3175

The CGC 9.8 that I have does not have the ink on the back, but I did purchase a raw copy at Baltimore Comic Con that has the ink smudge near the center staple I believe. The two copies that I have are the only copies that I've actually seen in person.