• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

Given the scarcity, my copies just collecting dust in the for sale thread... :sorry:

I think there is a lot of interest, just not a lot of means maybe? I'd really love to have that RRP and the Saga RRP but have a heard time pulling the trigger. Maybe when I'm done with my WD run.

Also, the extensive ink stains on many of the copies of the rrp's should limit the number of 9.8's further. This could be a very limited book, even 50 ink stained copy's from the print run would put it at half the available 9.8's that the saga rrp had. Factor in shipping damaged copy's due to this rrp being mailed out rather than given out at a show, and we're looking at one rare book here people.

BeerThirty, my books will be arriving at your work today, I cant stress how awesome you are for bringing them to NyCC for me. You are, of course, the man. Its very appreciated.

Given the scarcity, my copies just collecting dust in the for sale thread... :sorry:

drop the price. it will sell. whatever last sale on it was just take $300-$400 off. then it will sell here or put it on ebay and get closer to your asking price.

I have two raw copies of RRP without the staple orange ink smudge or all that black ink on the back cover.

I want to get them signed at NYCC and then get them slabbed but as I said earlier in thread it's sold out and I can't go.

-___-

So if there end up being more yellow labels than blue... does that make the blue labels more valuable?

No, that will never happen, but it IS cooler :)

I could have gotten my 9.8 Blue Label signed at NYCC this week but I decided against it... Besides I have 7 books getting graded by Stan the Man anyway :D

I have two raw copies of RRP without the staple orange ink smudge or all that black ink on the back cover.

I want to get them signed at NYCC and then get them slabbed but as I said earlier in thread it's sold out and I can't go.

-___-

What's sold out?

So if there end up being more yellow labels than blue... does that make the blue labels more valuable?

No, that will never happen, but it IS cooler :)

Never say never