• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

$40

Thanks. I have to say being new on here that u and The Authority are two of the more helpful and friendly people on here. I appreciate that. Keeps me interacting on here.

Thanks. I'm fairly new on here too. I think most of the people on here are helpful though we don't always agree, we all like the same stuff. I've learned a lot of stuff watching these boards and more importantly met a lot of really great people. A lot of them from New York...who knew ? Just kidding around NYC lol

$40

Thanks. I have to say being new on here that u and The Authority are two of the more helpful and friendly people on here. I appreciate that. Keeps me interacting on here.

Thanks. I'm fairly new on here too. I think most of the people on here are helpful though we don't always agree, we all like the same stuff. I've learned a lot of stuff watching these boards and more importantly met a lot of really great people. A lot of them from New York...who knew ? Just kidding around NYC lol

Screw you. lol

$40

Screw you. lol

I'm not from NY but that has a more authentic ring to it. lol

Are you guys going to be attending the East of West panel? On the tenth I think it is.

I've been wondering if the acronym EOW was intentional...

It means "end of watch" which is the end of a shift for police. Can also be used for the date of the last day served if an officer is killed :(

But probably more fitting it means "end of the world", if it was intentional that is.

I was wondering if someone at the panel or bumps into Jonathan Hickman can maybe ask to see what he says.

What do you guys think? Personally I think it means end of the world.

$40

Screw you. lol

:roflmao:

What's up guys. :hi:

:hi: emezy

I'm trying to enjoy a night on the CGC boards but work keeps rearing it's ugly head lol

Hey just be happy you have a job its tuff out here in the real world lol us lazy people will still be here when you go on your break :roflmao: allways fun when your around.

What's up guys. :hi:

:hi: emezy

I'm trying to enjoy a night on the CGC boards but work keeps rearing it's ugly head lol

Hey just be happy you have a job its tuff out here in the real world lol us lazy people will still be here when you go on your break :roflmao: allways fun when your around.

Thanks and same to you (thumbs u