• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

The Forbidden Planet is definitely my favorite, so I made that my first ever CGC rated comic. I really like all of them, but the FP really stands out to me.

The FP is also plentiful on ebay right now but I see them drying up next. I would think that with just 1000 made and I expect demand to increase in the future this is the next must have book.

Has anyone else noticed more EOW listings on ebay in the last 2 weeks ? I think a lot of people overspent and it's a good time to be a buyer. 2c

i hear you. the standard copies are easy to find.

Yes they are but I think they will pick up in February and March. That should put them at 10 or 11 issues and the money flows easier then than this time of year. I'm a very cautious buyer right now but there are deals to be had at the moment.

Yes they are but I think they will pick up in February and March. That should put them at 10 or 11 issues and the money flows easier then than this time of year. I'm a very cautious buyer right now but there are deals to be had at the moment.

if you find any unwanted CGC RRP/FP/Ghost deals listings, keep me in mind :)

if you find any unwanted CGC RRP/FP/Ghost deals listings, keep me in mind :)

Now you know you are high on my list but if I find those I'm sneaking them out myself :fear:

That is unless I run out of money which means I should let you know in about a week lol

A little steep for a raw, but these have been hot. One just sold on these boards for $350 for a 9.6 yellow signed by Dragotta. I'd definitely try to make an offer.

$350 for a 9.6 is kind of high, right?

A little steep for a raw, but these have been hot. One just sold on these boards for $350 for a 9.6 yellow signed by Dragotta. I'd definitely try to make an offer.

Not saying u will see it happen again but 2 CGC 9.8's just sold for $385 and $362 within the last month. Buying a raw w/ no guarantee of grade at the same price is risky.

i dont think they'll end under $400 again. those both ended while NYCC was occuring

do you mind tell us how much you paid for your blue 9.8, please?