• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

A little steep for a raw, but these have been hot. One just sold on these boards for $350 for a 9.6 yellow signed by Dragotta. I'd definitely try to make an offer.

Not saying u will see it happen again but 2 CGC 9.8's just sold for $385 and $362 within the last month. Buying a raw w/ no guarantee of grade at the same price is risky.

i dont think they'll end under $400 again. those both ended while NYCC was occuring

do you mind tell us how much you paid for your blue 9.8, please?

I got mine for $362. I am still "pitching a tent"!

I was watching that auction. Was going to bid, but I'd just sent four copies off to nycc to be signed and slabbed. Now that I hear you won it, I'm glad I didnt bid, so everybody can get a bit of RRP love.

I was watching that auction. Was going to bid, but I'd just sent four copies off to nycc to be signed and slabbed. Now that I hear you won it, I'm glad I didnt bid, so everybody can get a bit of RRP love.

I was pretty happy. I have a regular 9.9. Saw where u just picked up an FP 9.9. Very nice. Great price.

I would be weary of the $375 bin or best offer listing. No way of seeing the bottom edge or bottom spine corner of book.

But the seller states "High Grade" so it has to be a 9.8 candidate right????

:)

I am always VERY suspicious when a seller crops a picture to not show all 4 edges of a book.

you took the words out of my mouth not full disclosure on condition that thing would have probably sold by now with a full photo of the book it may look great but his pictures don't help. :boo:

Lets all meet back here at 6:34 pm on 10/26/2015 then we can all laugh about how much of a steal a raw EoW RRP for $375 would be. I agree on the way this is represented though...cropped picks and "High Grade" WTF does that even mean.

Does this help? When posting from a mobile device you have to crop it. The best offer option was and is available. If I don't sell the book its all good and fine by me either way. I did not list this book on the boards purposely and I have my reasons for that. Just send me a msg if you have any questions.

20130529_134313_zps2cd702e9.jpg

20131020_153209_zps8cd6777d.jpg

20131020_153227_zps0515f421.jpg

A little steep for a raw, but these have been hot. One just sold on these boards for $350 for a 9.6 yellow signed by Dragotta. I'd definitely try to make an offer.

$350 for a 9.6 is kind of high, right?

I bought that one. I'm pretty happy with the price given it's double signed and has the sketch/remark of Death on it.

I haven't seen too many like it.

I would be weary of the $375 bin or best offer listing. No way of seeing the bottom edge or bottom spine corner of book.

But the seller states "High Grade" so it has to be a 9.8 candidate right????

:)

I am always VERY suspicious when a seller crops a picture to not show all 4 edges of a book.

you took the words out of my mouth not full disclosure on condition that thing would have probably sold by now with a full photo of the book it may look great but his pictures don't help. :boo:

Lets all meet back here at 6:34 pm on 10/26/2015 then we can all laugh about how much of a steal a raw EoW RRP for $375 would be. I agree on the way this is represented though...cropped picks and "High Grade" WTF does that even mean.

Does this help? When posting from a mobile device you have to crop it. The best offer option was and is available. If I don't sell the book its all good and fine by me either way. I did not list this book on the boards purposely and I have my reasons for that. Just send me a msg if you have any questions.

20130529_134313_zps2cd702e9.jpg

20131020_153209_zps8cd6777d.jpg

20131020_153227_zps0515f421.jpg [/quote

I have to say that looks awesome.

I got my raw RRP for $100, which is obviously a cracking deal but I think it would probably get 9.6 if graded.

I paid about the same I think it was $125 or $150 had a possible 9.6 hoping for a 9.8 lol

Edited by emezy360

Back in June I paid $100 cash and trade of two books for my raw RRP (Hellraiser Emerald City Con Variant and Tech Jacket #1... which I snagged for $1 each before that deal)

My RRP copy has a slight NCB corner crease from when the cover was folded and would grade approx 9.2 I think. MIGHT press out to better, but might need advice on if that's accurate or not.

You should throw up a picture maybe we can give you our opinion on grade.

25po9sg.jpg

Other than that, pretty much flawless from what I can tell. Sharp corners, no smudging on back. This "crease" goes in about 3 spreads deep into the book's pages.

I would say a 9.4 not 9.2 looks like a press might help push it to a 9.6 my 2c

it would be great to hear other opinions back to walking dead.

Edited by emezy360