• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

2tqh.jpg

This came today also. :banana:

i'm so sorry, my condolences on your loss... :) #ps4rules

We shall not get into this CBT lol you will not win this battle there aren't enough charts & Graphs that can make your statement correct :roflmao:

2tqh.jpg

This came today also. :banana:

i'm so sorry, my condolences on your loss... :) #ps4rules

YES!!!!!!!! This. Sorry but PS4 is the best. Anyone watch the South Park episodes the last 2 weeks, I am still laughing about it.

:roflmao: everyone has there opinion if its so great did anyone pick one up I had it pre ordered but with all the problems with it I canceled the purchase. (shrug)

i was gently teasing, let's not let the thread get derailed. I know how Americans love their Xbox's and Imperial measurements :) . I wouldn't dream of making a chart about it.

720p is all you need, who would want 1080p 60 fps anyway...

pfft. We only own an xbox because the girl wanted it to play fruit ninja :P

I'm sticking with my PS3 at least until Watchdogs comes out for PS4. (Summer 2014 :( )

wont that be on both systems I tell you this Killer instincts is crazy fun. :applause:

The launch of next gen always has issues. The first xbox 360 were .

I'm a xbox guy myself. Decided to hold off on the new one as I still have a unopened PS3 laying around and a stack 360 games I haven't even played yet. Not enough time in the day I guess.