• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

Congrats on the EoW books at only 16.00, but more importantly; awesome X-Box!!! My wife asked me if I wanted one and I humbly said no because I am working on my Ph.D. and we will be having a child in March, so I don't want to neglect my studying, wife, and/or child. Prior to her; I would stay up all night playing video games. :banana:

So we can get this a little more derailed? How is everyone going to cook their turkey this year? I will be deep-frying the little B and I will be making homemade tamales as well as all the Mexican side items, i.e. rice, guacamole, and tortillas.

R_H

So we can get this a little more derailed? How is everyone going to cook their turkey this year? I will be deep-frying the little B and I will be making homemade tamales as well as all the Mexican side items, i.e. rice, guacamole, and tortillas.

R_H[/b]

harvest + latitude =

https://www.google.ca/search?q=canadian+thanksgiving

R_H[/b]

harvest + latitude =

https://www.google.ca/search?q=canadian+thanksgiving

:facepalm::ohnoez:

We got a few Americans here or illegal immigrants (like myself) in the United States, right? :foryou:

R_H

I just think this book is a completely different book than Saga. Saga is way easier to get into, while this one is way more layered and complex.

Not sure why but I suddenly started reading this in Mike Myers Schrek voice.

Glad to see my real voice translates well to the internet lol

I got an Xbox One and it's pretty sick, was going to get a PS4, but I'm waiting for Watch Dogs. I'm about to go say "Xbox On" in a minute.

Brine then Deep Fry that Turk.

Donde esta el bano?

And EoW pwns!!!!

That is all

I got an Xbox One and it's pretty sick, was going to get a PS4, but I'm waiting for Watch Dogs. I'm about to go say "Xbox On" in a minute.

Brine then Deep Fry that Turk.

Donde esta el bano?

And EoW pwns!!!!

That is all

Gamer tag emezy

OK, I have up to #7 now, so I decided to sit and read this, FINALLY.

Got through #4 yesterday in one sitting.

Wow! This is a damned good read!!! :applause:

-slym

Keeps getting better (thumbs u

#4 was my favorite action book to this point. Butt kicking galore lol

Edited by The Authority

Its really going to pick up next month. #6 focused on the rangers backstory, while #7 focused on ezra orions history. Following the typical plot development we've seen on the series so far, it'll be a few issues of backstory, building to a major confrontation, in this case, the ranger/s vs. death, crow, and wolf.

Edited by Meta4

Its really going to pick up next month. #6 focused on the rangers backstory, while #7 focused on ezra orions history. Following the typical plot development we've seen on the series so far, it'll be a few issues of backstory, building to a major confrontation, in this case, the ranger/s vs. death, crow, and wolf.

Dragotta told my girlfriend at NYCC that each issue in this arc is going to focus on the back story of a different chosen. 6 was Bell's issue, and the introduction of the Ranger. I don't think we're going to see a Ranger/Death showdown just yet.

I think #9 is where they meet if I remember correctly. I still don't see the Ranger and his crew matching Death and his group in terms of firepower but who knows until we read them ?

Eather way I can't wait to see the outcome. :applause: