• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

My understanding is that the OA that does exist is actually a recreation of pages that he thinks would be desirable (and e is holding them as some sort of "nest egg"). I wouldn't touch them.

Nick Dragotta told me at WonderCon that he is doing it mostly digital. Only the covers and certain panels that he feels are important to the series are being done by hand. But he is not selling those because he is invested in the series and plans on doing the series as long as Hickman lets him.

BUT, he does take commissions. I got a nice "Crow" and saw a few really good looking ones of "Death" pointing his pistol!

I know its, "pictures or it didnt happen" .. so pictures will follow!

I saw your "Crow" commission and it looks bad ! Here is the mine:

Scan6_zps525153b4.jpeg

This one will be hung up on my wall asap!

My FP's have shipped.

:banana:

Just got my email to! :headbang:

Well, I like the sound of that. hm I was wondering where my FP order stood.

Did you get any confirmation from them after you OK'd the shipping charge, or is this the first you've heard back since then?

My FP's have shipped.

Did you get any confirmation from them after you OK'd the shipping charge, or is this the first you've heard back since then?

My FP's have shipped.

I got an automatic generated email telling me that my ordered shipped and somebody from their mail order team also emailed me today to confirm.

Just got my confirmation as well. I have a hard time believing that the print run on FP is only 1000, regardless of what Larry is saying.

But hey, if that's true, then I am happy to own 10% of the print run. :whee:

I hope Larry is right. If he is, people posting or reading this Board probably account for 50 percent of the population. I have 5 percent if the total print is 1k.

My understanding is that the OA that does exist is actually a recreation of pages that he thinks would be desirable (and e is holding them as some sort of "nest egg"). I wouldn't touch them.

Nick Dragotta told me at WonderCon that he is doing it mostly digital. Only the covers and certain panels that he feels are important to the series are being done by hand. But he is not selling those because he is invested in the series and plans on doing the series as long as Hickman lets him.

BUT, he does take commissions. I got a nice "Crow" and saw a few really good looking ones of "Death" pointing his pistol!

I know its, "pictures or it didnt happen" .. so pictures will follow!

I saw your "Crow" commission and it looks bad ! Here is the mine:

Scan6_zps525153b4.jpeg

This one will be hung up on my wall asap!

I like it but he needs to be centered out on the page more and never cut off a hand.

That is a sweet piece :applause: , and in other news, received my FP copies today in excellent condition - which is pretty surprising with them hanging out the end of the bags but at least their using backing boards now (thumbs u

Just got my confirmation as well. I have a hard time believing that the print run on FP is only 1000, regardless of what Larry is saying.

Hmmm. That would be awesome if its only 1000 print run. Between you and me alone, we would have 28.5% of the print run

Hmmm. That would be awesome if its only 1000 print run. Between you and me alone, we would have 28.5% of the print run

cdrag said he has 6%

Three people control 34.5% of the print run. Another 15.6% and the CGC Boardies will hold a majority stake, of which I'm sure is already the case. I guess I need to buy 1 copy lol

lol i'm so glad so many US boardies are buying them up cos the FP variants tend to not go for as much in the UK since there are more of them in a relatively small country and were easier to get in the first place. looks like you guys halved the number of copies available here :applause:

both the regular and FP are sold out now on the FP website. regulars still plentiful on ebay uk at double cover.

That is a sweet piece :applause: , and in other news, received my FP copies today in excellent condition - which is pretty surprising with them hanging out the end of the bags but at least their using backing boards now (thumbs u

they're only using boards for EoW for some reason. my other comics came like they usually do. was shocked when i opened EoW package though and saw 2 boards per comic :o

Edited by Katchoo

I just need to get my 5 shipped, they're being held hostage by fp.

What's the hold up?

no idea, still processing

They're doing the orders in reverse. So the earlier you ordered the longer you'll be waiting for it to process.

Edited by Katchoo