• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED

216 posts in this topic

Will be posting a raw, near complete run of GA Atlas “Mystery Tales”

These were purchased mostly from Metro between 95 and 05 and have not been on the market since.

All books were graded by Metro and I have individually re-graded to grades I would be more comfortable with. Grading is subjective, so please study the scans closely and ask question if not sure.

As always, 30 day full refund if not happy with your purchase, but shipping is on you’re dime unless I missed something.

As most of you know, these seem to be getting harder and harder to find in any grade especially higher grades.

I added the Census info for those who might need it.

Many of these are “Northford” pedigrees and a couple of Spokane and River City’s.

2012 GPA is all over the place and the top census pedigrees have gone sky high. Raws on ebay are mostly low grade, far and few in between and mostly all sold above guide.

:takeit: Trumps PM offers. If PM offer is accepted while someone is posting a "take it" I will let the clock determine who gets it.

No PROB’s or HO’s

PP, CHK or MO

30 day refund if not happy minus shipping (unless I missed something) so please study scans and ask questions if not sure.

Shipping Domestic:

Orders over $250 ship free!

Priority flat rate envelope w/card board $5 up to 5-6 comics.

More comics, $11 Priority flat rate box for as many that I can safely ship.

Canada:

Priority International flat rate envelope w/card board $13 up to 5-6 comics.

More comics, $33 Priority International flat rate box for as many I can safely ship.

International: Priority Int’l, my cost

Will start shortly…

Mt #53 FN+ (6.5) (River City copy) Asking $115

OW pages, 3 small edge tears tfc.

Census: 7

8.5 circle 8

8.5 white mountain

"The People Who Couldn't Move," "That's What You Think," "I Died Too Soon," "The Hired Hand," "He Lived Again," "What Happened in Room 14" (art by John Forte), and a two-page text story, "The Rainmaker." Bill Everett cover.

mt53.jpg

mt531.jpg

mt532.jpg

Mt #53 FN+ (6.5) (River City copy) Asking $115

OW pages, 3 small edge tears tfc.

Census: 7

8.5 circle 8

8.5 white mountain

"The People Who Couldn't Move," "That's What You Think," "I Died Too Soon," "The Hired Hand," "He Lived Again," "What Happened in Room 14" (art by John Forte), and a two-page text story, "The Rainmaker." Bill Everett cover.

mt53.jpg

mt531.jpg

mt532.jpg

:takeit:

Mt #52 VF (8.0) Asking $158

OW/W pages.

Census: 6

8.5 circle 8

8.0 circle 8

8.0 white mountain

Cover art by John Severin. Mystery of the Silent Fog!, art by Bernard Baily. The Fish Men!, art by Marvin Stein. The Broken Statue text story. The Betrayer, art by Ayers. The Too-Perfect Crime!, art by Pete Morisi. The City That Died!, art by Ed Winiarski. Midnight on the Moor!, art by Mort Drucker.

mt52-1.jpg

mt521.jpg

OW/W pages.

8.5 circle 8

8.0 circle 8

8.0 white mountain

Cover art by John Severin. Mystery of the Silent Fog!, art by Bernard Baily. The Fish Men!, art by Marvin Stein. The Broken Statue text story. The Betrayer, art by Ayers. The Too-Perfect Crime!, art by Pete Morisi. The City That Died!, art by Ed Winiarski. Midnight on the Moor!, art by Mort Drucker.

mt52-1.jpg

mt521.jpg

OW/W pages.

8.5 circle 8

8.0 circle 8

8.0 white mountain

mt52-1.jpg

mt521.jpg

Mt #51 VF (7.0) Asking $140

OW pages, looks like 8.5/9.0 if not for

lrbc inside tear, does not extend to the edges.

Census: 8

8.5 circle 8

7.0 white mountain

0.5 incomplete

Cover art by Bill Everett. Inside the Mummy Case, art by Joe Orlando. The Lizard, pencils by Al Williamson, inks by Ralph Mayo. What World Is This?, pencils by Ross Andru, inks by Mike Esposito. The Strange Seeds!, art by Ed Winiarski. All In The Mind text story. I'll Get You Later, art by Davy Berg. Four Empty Chairs!, art by Marvin Stein.

mt51-1.jpg

mt511.jpg

Mt #51 VF (7.0) Asking $140

OW pages, looks like 8.5/9.0 if not for

lrbc inside tear, does not extend to the edges.

Census: 8

8.5 circle 8

7.0 white mountain

0.5 incomplete

Cover art by Bill Everett. Inside the Mummy Case, art by Joe Orlando. The Lizard, pencils by Al Williamson, inks by Ralph Mayo. What World Is This?, pencils by Ross Andru, inks by Mike Esposito. The Strange Seeds!, art by Ed Winiarski. All In The Mind text story. I'll Get You Later, art by Davy Berg. Four Empty Chairs!, art by Marvin Stein.

mt51-1.jpg

mt511.jpg

Mt #50 VF- (7.5) Asking $160

OW pages, slight wavy edge rfc.

Census: 4

6.0 white mountain

"The House of Evil!" (art by Angelo Torres), "The Little Black Box" (art by Robert Q. Sale), "Drawings of Doom!" (art by Ted Galindo), "The Man With Two Lives," "When the World Vanished!" (art by Gray Morrow), "The Pyramid's Secret" (art by John Forte), asnd a two-page text story, "The Wishing Stone." Bill Everett cover.

mt50.jpg

mt501.jpg

Mt #50 VF- (7.5) Asking $160

OW pages, slight wavy edge rfc.

Census: 4

6.0 white mountain

"The House of Evil!" (art by Angelo Torres), "The Little Black Box" (art by Robert Q. Sale), "Drawings of Doom!" (art by Ted Galindo), "The Man With Two Lives," "When the World Vanished!" (art by Gray Morrow), "The Pyramid's Secret" (art by John Forte), asnd a two-page text story, "The Wishing Stone." Bill Everett cover.

mt50.jpg

mt501.jpg

Mt #49 FN/VF (7.0) Asking $145

OW pages.

Census: 3

9.0 white mountain

7.5 circle 8

Cover art by Bill Everett. The Double Man!, art by George Roussos. By the Light of the Moon!, art by Bernard Baily. Something in the Fog, art by Ayers. Midnight on the Moors, art by Pete Morisi. Just Your Luck text story. The Tiger's Fangs!, art by Syd Shores. Time without End, art by Robert Q. Sale.

mt49.jpg

mt491.jpg

Mt #49 FN/VF (7.0) Asking $145

OW pages.

Census: 3

9.0 white mountain

7.5 circle 8

Cover art by Bill Everett. The Double Man!, art by George Roussos. By the Light of the Moon!, art by Bernard Baily. Something in the Fog, art by Ayers. Midnight on the Moors, art by Pete Morisi. Just Your Luck text story. The Tiger's Fangs!, art by Syd Shores. Time without End, art by Robert Q. Sale.

mt49.jpg

mt491.jpg

Take it

Mt #48 FN/VF (7.0) Asking $160

OW pages.

Census: 0

Cover art by Bill Everett. Inside the Silent Box!, art by Joe Sinnott. They Took Me Away!, pencils by Al Williamson, inks by Ralph Mayo. The Hidden Man, art by Tony DiPreta. Harmless!, art by Ed Winiarski. The Greatest Artist text story. When They Appear!, art by Bob Powell. The Man Who Was Erased!, art by John Forte.

mt48.jpg

mt481.jpg