• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lights. Cameras. METROPOLIS!

34 posts in this topic

I agree, Fan4Fan...the pained smile on Vince's face indicates that he's quickly calculating the drop in grade on that book, the subsequent lost value, and the difference between that $ and the PR gleaned from being on-camera... evidently, it was a reasonable trade-off...or is that interviewer now residing in the end zone at Giants Stadium (Meadowlands) with J. Hoffa ?

I think the next still shot is Vince going over the counter at this guy throat. Can we expect to see this copy "on sale" shortly?

I MADE A MISTAKE HERE -

On Sunday, August 15th at 8 PM, the Discovery Channel will premiere MARVEL

SUPER HEROES‚? GUIDE TO NEW YORK CITY. Featuring interviews with Stan Lee,

Roy Thomas and many other prominent creators, the program gives an inside

look at Marvel characters and their home in the comic book capital of the

world, New York City! For part of the show, Metropolis' Vincent Zurzolo

takes a trip down memory lane with the documentary crew, giving context and

history to the greatest superheroes of the Marvel Universe.

THIS WILL BE ON THE TRAVEL CHANNEL-NOT DISCOVERY.

Thanks,

Vincent Zurzolo

BUMP! this upcoming sunday at 8 pm on the TRAVEL CHANNEL. gossip.gif

bump

just finshed out here on the west coast 9:10 PDST.(little time lag to think about it.)

WOW!!!! YES!!!!!! ALRIGHT!!!!! MORE!!!!!!!!!! thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

rats. I forgot Vinnie was gonna be on! I watched for a while seeing Rascally Roy, Quesada, and of course Stan the Man, as self-effacing as ever!! And a lot of scenes from all around NYC. I got bored, but I would have stayed to see V!! darn

After seeing Vincent's segment of the show, I can't say that I feel the need to buy that AF #15 CGC 9.4 he was showing the camera, but I do have a burning desire to dig out that old gold chain I used to wear back in the '80s. tongue.gifwink.gif

(Just kidding!)