• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PRICE DROP - Detective Comics 404 RAW & TEC 500 CGC 9.8

13 posts in this topic

Hello all,

Here are a few misc Batman books for sale.

First :takeit: gets the book. Questions and offers are always welcome and will be answered as fast as I can. No HOS or probation members. Paypal works but so do money orders that can be cashed in Canada.

Shipping will be $8 for 1-4 books and $10 for 5-8. After that we can work out a good deal. Thanks for looking!

mathew

WHAT'S FOR SALE

The Brave and the Bold #93 VF+ SOLD Neal Adams cover and inside art. I bought this one from Qualitycomix and this is the price I paid and his grade (which I of course agree with).

Batman #235 VF to VF+ SOLD one of my favorite Neal Adams cover and an early Talia appearance

Detective Comics #395 FN+ (looks like it could be pressed to maybe a VF+) SOLD Neal Adams cover and art and the 1st Denny O'Neal and Adams team-up

Detective Comics #404 FN+ $30 $20 Neal Adams cover and art

Detective Comics #500 CGC 9.8 $60 $50

Thanks for looking and please see the scan below.

mathew

Welcome to the boards sir. Way more action here in comics than over on the CU boards for sports cards. :)

Hey!

Nice to see you here. Ya there is a lot more action...lots of great posts without the drama. Also, things move quick in with all the sales treads! The best thing I did was sell my sports card collection and move to comics.