• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm getting Pretty Deadly... are u?

422 posts in this topic

I somewhat like the cover but I am very weary with FP now.

My orders of lazarus and east of west from them are not awesome.

Let's put it this way

I ordered 40 EoW and 40 Lazarus

With the EoW = only 12 were 9.8 candidates and about 4 9.6/9.8 candidates

with Lazarus = about 16 9.8 solid candidates and 8 9.6/9.8

I guess it is with the shipping and transit...The book goes halfway round the world and I guess that's the risk of it.

I still like the cover and I bid good luck to all buying

yeah I do the same I like to purchase in bulk they seem to pack it a bit better I have not had to many issues with them so far but you are correct you defiantly loose some in the shipping process.

I winder if you could buy some cheap stuff to go with them and ask them to surround the variants with some 50 cent books ?

yeah I do the same I like to purchase in bulk they seem to pack it a bit better I have not had to many issues with them so far but you are correct you defiantly loose some in the shipping process.

I winder if you could buy some cheap stuff to go with them and ask them to surround the variants with some 50 cent books ?

I could try but honestly most of my orders from them have been great.

I think its funny I could order a package from midtown comics and it would probably come back the same condition and they are local lol

I could try but honestly most of my orders from them have been great.

I think its funny I could order a package from midtown comics and it would probably come back the same condition and they are local lol

I order a lot of stuff from Midtown and so far so good. I have had the random problem ( like I have STILL not received the 3 copies of Snapshot #4 and every once in a while a book will have a defect but it's rare. It may be because most of the boxes I order way over 50 pounds and probably don't get thrown and kicked around like rag dolls.

what's up Nate TBP & Authority :hi:

yeah that's what I mean I don't have many problems with forbidden planet or Midtown my point was that it seems like no mater where I order from they can both have issues I think its Just the post office lets blame them lol

It may be because most of the boxes I order way over 50 pounds and probably don't get thrown and kicked around like rag dolls.

So sad to hear that your package dose not get to participate in the local USPS

soccer game lol.

It may be because most of the boxes I order way over 50 pounds and probably don't get thrown and kicked around like rag dolls.

soccer game lol.

:signfunny:

:hi: emezy

Every once in a while I get stuff USPS but I have a great postman. The last guy I had delivered over 15 years and this one for 3 or so. I got lucky (thumbs u

what's up Nate TBP & Authority :hi:

yeah that's what I mean I don't have many problems with forbidden planet or Midtown my point was that it seems like no mater where I order from they can both have issues I think its Just the post office lets blame them lol

Yeah I get it lol

soccer game lol.

Every once in a while I get stuff USPS but I have a great postman. The last guy I had delivered over 15 years and this one for 3 or so. I got lucky (thumbs u

yeah my post man has gotten better since I threatened to bash his head in with a box from CGC that he thought would be smart to leave in my hallway of my building 38 9.8 books just sitting on the floor :pullhair:.

soccer game lol.

yeah my post man has gotten better since I threatened to bash his head in with a box from CGC that he thought would be smart to leave in my hallway of my building 38 9.8 books just sitting on the floor :pullhair:.

Yikes ! Well, good to know that the threat of bodily harm still works in NYC lol

Would have sucked if there was another comic guy in the building. You and your postman got lucky for different reasons :grin:

UPS guys leave stuff in my driveway all of the time. It's amazing I get stuff when I think about it.

soccer game lol.

Yikes ! Well, good to know that the threat of bodily harm still works in NYC lol

Would have sucked if there was another comic guy in the building. You and your postman got lucky for different reasons :grin:

UPS guys leave stuff in my driveway all of the time. It's amazing I get stuff when I think about it.

and no my first resort was not to threaten him but I had mentioned it to him before when he left 3 of my ss Stan lees the same way

yeah tell me about it needless to say afterword's I explained to him that he was dropping many very expensive boxes and leaving them in my hallway he seemed to understand if no one is home leave a Notice.

soccer game lol.

and no my first resort was not to threaten him but I had mentioned it to him before when he left 3 of my ss Stan lees the same way

yeah tell me about it needless to say afterword's I explained to him that he was dropping many very expensive boxes and leaving them in my hallway he seemed to understand if no one is home leave a Notice.

I'm glad he got wise. When I was in the Army the mail was always right and on time. Soldiers get serious about their mail and everybody is a trained killer so no matter where you were, you got your stuff :roflmao:

soccer game lol.

I'm glad he got wise. When I was in the Army the mail was always right and on time. Soldiers get serious about their mail and everybody is a trained killer so no matter where you were, you got your stuff :roflmao:

:roflmao: