• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

114 posts in this topic

Gonna be listing some books for sale.

I will also have a sales thread in Gold/Silver/Bronze eventually.

For this thread shipping will be actual cost, PM me if you need a quote. I will be shipping from zip code 45176 if you want to figure shipping out yourself.

I would prefer shipping USPS, but will ship any method you want.

I prefer paypal, but will accept check or money order too.

No hall of shamers or probation listers. I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone I do not like or that may have used to pick on me in highschool.

First unconditional :takeit: wins over any ongoing PM

This thread will be mostly long boxes for sale.

If I decide to list any slabs in this thread the shipping will be $10 for first and an additional $3 for each one after that and all slabs will be shipped USPS Priority mail within USA. Elsewhere will be at cost.

Up first.

One long box of Fantastic Four Books

All books will be from the original series, there should not be any duplicates (one or two might slip by my speed scanning) books will be from a run.

Most books are bagged and boarded, consider this a reader lot. But there will be many in 9.2 or better condition.

$150 that is about $0.50 a book SOLD :news:

One long box of Amazing Spider-man books

All books will come from the original series. Should not be any doubles (maybe one or two will sneak in)

Blah, blah,blah. Same as FF box. All of these books are from my runs. The major keys are gone, but first appearance of Carnage may be in there along with early Venom appearances.

$200 that is like $0.65 an issue SOLD :news:

One long box of Uncanny X-Men books

All books will come from the original series. Should not be any doubles (maybe one or two will sneak in)

Blah, blah,blah. Same as other boxes. All of these books are from my runs. The major keys are gone, but first appearance of Bishop and Mr. Sinister may be in there.

$200 that is like $0.65 an issue

I have at least 2 of these available

One long box of Captain America Books

All books will be from the original series, there should not be any duplicates (one or two might slip by my speed scanning) books will be from a run.

Most books are bagged and boarded, consider this a reader lot. But there will be many in 9.2 or better condition.

$100 that is about $0.35 a book SOLD :news:

One long box of Incredible Hulk Books

One long box of Bat-Man books

Blah, blah,blah. Same as FF box. All of these books are from my runs. The major keys are gone, but there may be some bronze age in this lot.

$200 that is like $0.65 an issue SOLD :news:

Anybody that has bought long boxes from me before got my doubles. These will be fuller runs and in slightly better condition. There are variants and even signed books in these runs that I am not going to pick out.

One long box of Thor Books

One long box of Avengers Books

$150 that is about $0.50 a book SOLD :news:

Blah, blah,blah. Same as FF box. All of these books are from my runs. The major keys are gone, but first appearance of Carnage may be in there along with early Venom appearances.

:takeit:

:takeit:

^^

Thank you

Long box of Walking Dead in there somewhere? :insane:

About 7 years ago I bought a collection of modern "junk" just to get a huge run of Thor. 80% of those books sat untouched on the shelf until a couple months ago when I realized....... "Hey, maybe that one guy I bought that collection off of was collecting Walking Dead?"

I then spent two days going through over 60 long boxes, looking for the treasure,

you'll never guess what I got.........

Long box of Walking Dead in there somewhere? :insane:

About 7 years ago I bought a collection of modern "junk" just to get a huge run of Thor. 80% of those books sat untouched on the shelf until a couple months ago when I realized....... "Hey, maybe that one guy I bought that collection off of was collecting Walking Dead?"

I then spent two days going through over 60 long boxes, looking for the treasure,

you'll never guess what I got.........

Why would it take you 2 days to dig through 60 longs looking for Walking Deads?!?!?!

I will be listing a bunch of slabs here this morning. Uploading pics and pricing them now. The majority in this thread will be X-Men books, with about a dozen or so being SS.

I will eventually be listing books in gold/silver/bronze section including my X-Men run from 141-1.