• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toledo Planet #21etc THREAD CLOSED

56 posts in this topic

JUNGLE COMICS #99 2.5 OW Classic cover. Low grade but this clean, fresh copy has unusually vivid cover colours that really "pop" and nice pages! There is a spine roll, and a small tear at spine that runs through the entire book. Rusty staples. $70

jungle99_zps8731a32b.jpg

:takeit: damn, that's red. :applause:

That's what I said! lol

^^

I daresay I will be listing more books but meanwhile here is the story so far with some discounted prices on unsold items:

PLANET COMICS #21 SOLD!

DIARY SECRETS #27 SOLD!

JUNGLE COMICS #99 SOLD!

FROM HERE TO INSANITY #V2 #2 4.0 $90 $60

STRANGE WORLDS #5 SOLD!

SPACE MYSTERIES #9 SOLD!

FIGHT COMICS #36 $600 $500

STRANGE PLANETS #16 $20 $15

JOURNEY INTO UNKNOWN WORLDS #13 SOLD!

ALL AMERICAN #89 SOLD!

GREEN LANTERN #31 $750 $675

Next up will be some scarce high grade ACG's from the mid 1950's!

Next up is a sweet run of ACG's from the mid-50's. They are extremely scarce in any grade and many of these are as nice as I've ever seen. They feature great stories - some are classics - and artwork by the likes of Kenneth Landau, Harry Lazarus, and Ogden Whitney. Some of the best covers happen to be from this period.

A NOTE ON THE SCANS: The lamp on my scanner seems to deal very harshly with reds. It makes books appear worn when they are not, so please trust the grades I give over the scan where the scan appears to contradict it!

ADVENTURES INTO THE UNKNOWN #60 6.0 OW. Scarce. Last pre-code issue. Features a nice sci fi story by Landau in the style of Wally Wood. $25

AdventuresintotheUnknown60.jpg