• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Farewell to the Boards

139 posts in this topic

Enough with the suspense.....I herewith present a picture of Mr. Positive. I think the family resemblence is uncanny! foreheadslap.gif

hook.jpg

Enough with the suspense.....I herewith present a picture of Mr. Positive. I think the family resemblence is uncanny! foreheadslap.gif

27_laughing.gif

You should have kept it going for longer. wink.gif It was more fun when it was a secret and people were trying to guess.

For example, I am dying to know who Wertham is (I have an idea, but it's just a guess), however, it's akin to unwrapping a Christmas present. Once the anticipation of finding out what's behind the wrapper is gone, the fun is pretty much over.

Unless the gift I'm unwrapping is a 10 disc set of "Girls Gone Wild," in which case the fun is just beginning. yay.gif

It's all Norinn's fault. Mr. P was sleeping soundly for four months, after doing his best to be the welcome wagon for other lonely shills as the arrived on the boards. I'm sure there are plenty of others waiting to take his place.

It's all Norinn's fault. Mr. P was sleeping soundly for four months, after doing his best to be the welcome wagon for other lonely shills as the arrived on the boards. I'm sure there are plenty of others waiting to take his place.

It's all my fault?!

1111avatar.jpg

Sorry Brad. flowerred.gif

The question I have is why? What was the point of generating a shill account to begin with? As you can probably tell, I don't care much for shills... 893naughty-thumb.gif

I'm starting to think I'm the only one around here without one... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

One day we'll find out that 5 people are responsible for all the IDs and posts here over the last 2 and half years...

Jim

The question I have is why? What was the point of generating a shill account to begin with? As you can probably tell, I don't care much for shills... 893naughty-thumb.gif

I'm starting to think I'm the only one around here without one... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

One day we'll find out that 5 people are responsible for all the IDs and posts here over the last 2 and half years...

Jim

You don't have a shill!?!? 893whatthe.gif

Then there's at least 6 of us... 27_laughing.gif

Jim

You don't have a shill!?!? 893whatthe.gif

Then there's at least 6 of us... 27_laughing.gif

sumo.gifChristo_pull_hair.gif

Jim

Well, the irony (or the bullsheet) of Mr. Positive's existance is that I hate shill accounts too, when they are created to harass another board member, or just deep six a thread or cause mayhem for mayhem's sake, or try to sell mylars.

I was curious to see if I could create one, and found it was pretty easy. After that I just rolled him out to go head to head with the most obnoxious shills that showed up. The only post I regret is when I was curt with Supa in one thread, but other than that, check his posts. He was a real gentleman, and never tried to push an agenda of any kind other than playing with the other shills.

Other than that, I really have no excuse, other than the fact that a number of board members knew who he was pretty early on, and he wasn't out to cause trouble. But if you want to lump this in with all the other stupid shills, I won't argue with you. I just considered it "field work" of a sort.

All of which means,....I spend way too much time here! 27_laughing.gif

Redhook

Well, the irony (or the bullsheet) of Mr. Positive's existance is that I hate shill accounts too, when they are created to harass another board member, or just deep six a thread or cause mayhem for mayhem's sake, or try to sell mylars.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Who could that be?