• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Like the Man Said, Slabbage for your Cabbage

24 posts in this topic

RULES:

No probies or HOS members. PayPal only.

Shipping is Priority. $10 per slab. Add $2 for each additional. I'd prefer to ship to the US only, but if you make sure I don't get burned, I'll work with you.

First :takeit: in the thread wins. PM's are subject to time stamp should there be a discrepancy.

PM offers welcome.

I have a little over a dozen slabs for now. Depending on how desparate I get, I may add some raw books as well. I do have the new Star Wars #1 raw NM if you are interested.

First Up is a Ten. No Really.

Locke & Key: Head Games #2 Retailer Incentive CGC 10 $85 (15% below GPA) SOLD

LockenKeyHG2.JPG

RULES:

No probies or HOS members. PayPal only.

Shipping is Priority. $10 per slab. Add $2 for each additional. I'd prefer to ship to the US only, but if you make sure I don't get burned, I'll work with you.

First :takeit: in the thread wins. PM's are subject to time stamp should there be a discrepancy.

PM offers welcome.

I have a little over a dozen slabs for now. Depending on how desparate I get, I may add some raw books as well. I do have the new Star Wars #1 raw NM if you are interested.

First Up is a Ten. No Really.

Locke & Key: Head Games #2 Retailer Incentive CGC 10 $85 (15% below GPA)

LockenKeyHG2.JPG

:takeit:

Any Gaiman SS?

Some Raw books for sale. Please ask for scans in the thread. My scanner is not very good, so keep that in mind.

Uncanny X-Men 212 VF/NM - Wolverine Vs. Sabretooth Round 1 - BWS cover $15

Uncanny X-Men 205 NM- BWS Cover with Wolvie having all the wires and tubes coming out of him. $10

The Mighty Thor 158 FN/VF - Kirby / Sevrin cover - $35

The Mighty Thor 190 VF/NM - was in a CGC 9.0 universal holder $30

The Mighty Thor 191 VG/FN - $5

Superman 233 iconic breaking the chains cover FN $25

Superman 317 iconic Neal Adams "I'm Taking You With Me!" cover NM- $20

Nick Fury Agent of Shield 12 - BWS cover and art - Hell Hath No Fury - slight foxing on cover FN/VF $15

Avengers 90 FN $10

Avengers 100 VN/VF BWS cover and art $40

Star Wars #1 new Dark Horse series with original characters by Brian Wood NM $40