• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

53 posts in this topic

RULES:

Please do not bid if you are on the probation list or a member of the house of shame.

First :takeit: in the post wins and trumps all PMs.

I will ship up to 7 raw books in the United States for $6. Comics will be placed in a protective cardboard sandwich, which will then be tightly packed into a cardboard "crush-resistant" shipping box. I take shipping and handling very seriously.

I will also entertain other ways of shipping and handling. Simply contact me via PM with your preferred method and I will work on a quote for you.

I will ship a single slab in the United States for $12.

NOTE - customers from foreign countries should PM me before placing a bid.

Please make immediate payment via PayPal. If you can't make immediate payment, then please do not bid.

Please bid with confidence. I've done thousands of dollars worth of trade with various board members and I also have 100% eBay feedback. No problems yet and I'd like to keep it that way. So please bid only if you are serious and immune to buyer's remorse.

I will accept returns and will work to make you happy. I've made my best effort to provide the most accurate estimates possible, but please realize I'm not a professional. If the item arrives damaged, please take pictures throughout the unpacking process.

Please take advantage of the attached scans, which feature the specific books for sale.

*All comics include a Mylar (MyLites2) bag and Fullback backing board from E. Gerber products!*

MY KUDOS PAGE

Thanks for looking!

Spawn 154 (relatively low print-run / hard to find in decent condition)

$12

Spawn15494_zpsd6076e0e.jpg