• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brian Massa : My favorite Board artist from 2012!

55 posts in this topic

Its true, Adonis helped to get that Stan Lee sig. He flashed his badge and told the line this is an emergency and we got the sig. Comes in handy I tell ya!

Didnt need to rub your crotch on it though (tsk)

img4234nv.jpg

Slabbed, signed, and groped by GODOFTHUNDER

Its true, Adonis helped to get that Stan Lee sig. He flashed his badge and told the line this is an emergency and we got the sig. Comes in handy I tell ya!

img4234nv.jpg

Thanks a lot for showing off that pic, now everyone knows the secret on how to get CGC to grade a book 9.8

img4234nv.jpg

Thanks a lot for showing off that pic, now everyone knows the secret on how to get CGC to grade a book 9.8

I just have to rub on that magic of mine ;)

This thread has so many levels of awesome. Great idea. Fantastic work on the art. Slightly insane signature gathering photo lol

Slightly!?

And thank the good lord I never had to touch the books raw, and I apologize to whoever at Desert Wind Comics who did.