• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JC's thread go poof???

182 posts in this topic

damn i go watch kill bill vol 1 and i miss something saucy!?! confused.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

You haven't missed anything. All you need to know is in the Jason Ewert thread. hi.gif

That's a long thread. frown.gif

893whatthe.gif Nevermind....the posts were pulled .

You threatened me TWICE and never even got so much as a strike for it. The only thing that changed was I put you on ignore.

I think my strike and suspension covered a few isolated "incidents". blush.gif

damn i go watch kill bill vol 1 and i miss something saucy!?! confused.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

You haven't missed anything. All you need to know is in the Jason Ewert thread. hi.gif

That's a long thread. frown.gif

893whatthe.gif Nevermind....the posts were pulled .

makepoint.gif I thought that's what the begining of this thread was talking about. mad.gif Trying to fool us who missed it. 893naughty-thumb.gif

yeah it's a damn good movie, i thought it was brilliant! acclaim.gif i rented it at about the right time, can't wait to see vol 2. 893applaud-thumb.gif

saw both on the big screen with my 33 year old friend and former Kajukenbo instructor, number

2 is really over the top fun, you'll dig it. thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

You didn't happen to save comgeeks comments....did you? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Nah, since if I got involved in that end of things, I'd be looking at Stee-riiike 2!

If the comments got pulled, why post them again even if you did have 'em? Let it die.

I am not saying that we should all put our lips firmly on Steve L's [!@#%^&^] but objectively Steve has FORGOTTEN more about comics than I know! To have some of the true BSDs frequent the boards and offer their insight is a WIN for the collectors! We should try to have a welcoming community for ALL members, collector and dealer alike. I personally like seeing Steve on these boards and hope he sticks around flowerred.gif

DAM

yeah it's a damn good movie, i thought it was brilliant! acclaim.gif i rented it at about the right time, can't wait to see vol 2. 893applaud-thumb.gif

I loved Vol. 2! Both movies were excellent, and the second one made the first one even better.

You didn't happen to save comgeeks comments....did you? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Nah, since if I got involved in that end of things, I'd be looking at Stee-riiike 2!

If the comments got pulled, why post them again even if you did have 'em? Let it die.

I am not saying that we should all put our lips firmly on Steve L's [!@#%^&^] but objectively Steve has FORGOTTEN more about comics than I know! To have some of the true BSDs frequent the boards and offer their insight is a WIN for the collectors! We should try to have a welcoming community for ALL members, collector and dealer alike. I personally like seeing Steve on these boards and hope he sticks around flowerred.gif

DAM

Go to the gym and miss all the fun! foreheadslap.gif

I loved Vol. 2! Both movies were excellent, and the second one made the first one even better.

I totalley Agree , Q&T said that "the Bride", may return as the child left motherless in Vol 1

may indeed come looking not for the "Bride", but maybe for the daughter.

Hey, just saw KB1 two nights ago, thought it was pretty cool!

Saw it for the firt time a coupe of months ago. Glad I bought the dvd. KB2 is out on DVD next week. Really can't wait. Should be fine!

I was just on the boards a lot today, and since we all know that JC is a CGC suck-up, I must help him out 27_laughing.gif Just kidding JC! stooges.gif

Finally, my years of CGC adulation have borne fruit. acclaim.gif

Who knows what secrets lurk in the slabs of books? CGC knows!

The weed of CGC bears bitter fruit!

I pm'd arch and told him to give comgeek a strike and put him in the penalty box. I just don't know how to do it from my computer.

Steve (comgeek), if you can't play nice, don't play here. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Did you PM arch about giving me a strike too? mad.gif

I am not saying that we should all put our lips firmly on Steve L's [!@#%^&^] but objectively Steve has FORGOTTEN more about comics than I know! To have some of the true BSDs frequent the boards and offer their insight is a WIN for the collectors! We should try to have a welcoming community for ALL members, collector and dealer alike. I personally like seeing Steve on these boards and hope he sticks around

To be honest, if he continues to behave like that, we are better off without him. I don't care how much he knows about comic books, abusive personal attacks are not welcome.