• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JC's thread go poof???

182 posts in this topic

so would someone who was there please summarize the exciting events so many of us (me included) missed??

Dont repeat the threats... just what set it off.

thanx

Someone said something and someone else replied. Lather rinse and repeat. I confess to reading much of it and as a Forujm Bruhahah it was pretty mild. Nothing to get psyched about at all.

your another one BLOW-HOLE.. Dont talk trash when you dont know the facts. Quite frankly , none of this should concern you at all...Im done now Arc, please send me to bed

This should read:

"You're another one, BLOW-HOLE. Don't talk trash when you don't know the facts. Quite frankly, none of this should concern you at all. I'm done now Arch, please send me to bed."

OR:

"Oooga, Booga. Me good, you Badd."

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

thanx pov.... but care to elaborate? Can it really be summed up in one sentence?

A fight broke out. grin.gif

Anyone remember that Simpson's episode where Homer goes back in time 893blahblah.gif and one of the alternate presents he returns to has Ned Flanders as the Supreme Leader? Remember that device he had that made everyone smile? I oftentimes think a number of the forum members here need one of those. grin.gif

Alan

yeah it's a damn good movie, i thought it was brilliant! acclaim.gif i rented it at about the right time, can't wait to see vol 2. 893applaud-thumb.gif

you didn't see them in the theaters?? I rent vol 1 be4 vol 2 came out and I regret not seeing it in the theaters.

damn i go watch kill bill vol 1 and i miss something saucy!?! confused.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

Hey, just saw KB1 two nights ago, thought it was pretty cool!

Saw it for the firt time a coupe of months ago. Glad I bought the dvd. KB2 is out on DVD next week. Really can't wait. Should be fine!

I hope they combine them onto one disc - the way it was intended to be seen.

Punctuation is for wussies.... Have you ever seen anyone put multiple periods between words and sentences? Its my SIGNATURE

I can sum it all up in one sentence.

COMGEEK IS A BAD BOY , A TROUBLEMAKER and CRAZY...hows that?

But Im loyal to my customers and treat them with respect.

have a great relationship with all dealers.

Never screwed anyone who did not have it coming..just kidding.

Have sold more CGC books than anyone...well maybe not Heritage.

Sold 6 comics this year alone in the 6 figure range.

Go to all conventions and have met forumites , so I know what im dealing with.

Like Pressed books.

and deal with everyone from Capt. Tripps to Mark Wilson on a weekly basis.

But these guys just dont have the time or patience to come on here (Doug excl)

They see the comments. They cant believe it, but they see them.

So we have a CGC forum that is "RUN" by a large group of 21 year old(exact figures not in yet) with nothing better to do than fight amongst each other, call others names, wish someone Happy B-Day or Happy 20,000 post...Are you [!@#%^&^] for real? One big Unhappy family...Thats what it is.

There truly is no other forum like this in any other collectibles area and alot of you guys should be ashamed for making it like this. There are many users that you guys could learn from...Start Absorbing some good info instead of all the [!@#%^&^] thats spewed here.

Thanks...dont forget to tip your server..I'll be back same time next week

Good Night sign-offtopic.gif

Punctuation is for wussies.... Have you ever seen anyone put multiple periods between words and sentences? Its my SIGNATURE

I can sum it all up in one sentence.

COMGEEK IS A BAD BOY , A TROUBLEMAKER and CRAZY...hows that?

But Im loyal to my customers and treat them with respect.

have a great relationship with all dealers.

Never screwed anyone who did not have it coming..just kidding.

Have sold more CGC books than anyone...well maybe not Heritage.

Sold 6 comics this year alone in the 6 figure range.

Go to all conventions and have met forumites , so I know what im dealing with.

Like Pressed books.

and deal with everyone from Capt. Tripps to Mark Wilson on a weekly basis.

But these guys just dont have the time or patience to come on here (Doug excl)

They see the comments. They cant believe it, but they see them.

So we have a CGC forum that is "RUN" by a large group of 21 year old(exact figures not in yet) with nothing better to do than fight amongst each other, call others names, wish someone Happy B-Day or Happy 20,000 post...Are you [!@#%^&^] for real? One big Unhappy family...Thats what it is.

There truly is no other forum like this in any other collectibles area and alot of you guys should be ashamed for making it like this. There are many users that you guys could learn from...Start Absorbing some good info instead of all the [!@#%^&^] thats spewed here.

Thanks...dont forget to tip your server..I'll be back same time next week

Good Night sign-offtopic.gif

popcorn.gifpopcorn.gifpopcorn.gifpopcorn.gif

AND I DO KNOW THAT....And those individuals(there are many) know who they are. But we all know who im referring to. Just take a few moments and read the posts. Its a CRAZY place. So why am I here? Because I love CGC and all the people involved and this is how i make a living. CGC does not deserve to be associated with alot of what goes on here. Yes, its an open forum, but where do you draw the line? Its abusive to say the least. Jason is one of the hardest working guys in the business. I know because I have to compete with him at every show. Jason is a little more reserved than myself, otherwise he would be on here with double-barrels locked and loaded.He also has nothing to prove or defend. Pressing? Yeah and? is this something new? Heavy objects and books have been around a long time. Can CGC tell if a book has sat betwen these for a long time or 1 day? I dont think so...But if its done incorrectly or where it alters the original state of the book ...then Im sure they can tell and will grade it appropriately.

So Im here as a 3rd party who is concerned about other people smearing the proffessional image of others who work hard to make this hobby and business fun and profitable.

popcorn.gif not everyone is like how you described.

There are many users that you guys could learn from...Start Absorbing some good info instead of all the [!@#%^&^] thats spewed here.

Note the use of the word "many." Frankly, I think he's being generous. smile.gif

I remember pressing comics with stacks of encyclopedias when I was a kid. sorry.gif

Im not catholic so could someone tell me exactly which circle of hell comic-pressers go to?

I honestly dont see how pressing a book is restoration confused-smiley-013.gif

Cleaning doesnt phase me either...its when you start adding parts and ink and building a frankenstein that things go wrong. In most other hobbies pressing and cleaning would be considered acts of preservation. Dont wash that 53 vette or it wont be original anymore!!!!