• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PRICES REDUCED! raw Journey Into Mystery/Thor

44 posts in this topic

THOR 154 FN+ or better. Ragnarok story arc begins! SOLD to mar-vell

Hard to grade this one because the front looks 9.0 but the back cover has what looks like a small circular left edge tear I believe is from production. I have seen other little back cover tears on THOR 156s

Guide = about $30, selling for $18

THOR154.jpgth_THOR154bc.jpg

THOR 154 FN+ or better. Ragnarok story arc begins!

Hard to grade this one because the front looks 9.0 but the back cover has what looks like a small circular left edge tear I believe is from production. I have seen other little back cover tears on THOR 156s

:takeit:

Nice pick.

Nice pick.

thanks ! i would grab 155 & 156 but i have overspent lately so gotta curb the impulse buys a little

One more for today.

Avengers 5 VG- to VG. Looks VG, centerfold and second wrap not connected to top staple. More of a production defect then someone mishandling it. Also, half inch tear at bottom of centerfold, does not reach the art panel. See Picture.

Guide = $86, selling for $66 Sold to Green

Avengers5.jpgth_Avengers5bc.jpg

DSCN6589.jpg

One more for today.

Avengers 5 VG- to VG. Looks VG, centerfold and second wrap not connected to top staple. More of a production defect then someone mishandling it. Also, half inch tear at bottom of centerfold, does not reach the art panel. Picture will be coming.

Guide = $86, selling for $66

Avengers5.jpgth_Avengers5bc.jpg

One more for today.

Avengers 5 VG- to VG. Looks VG, centerfold and second wrap not connected to top staple. More of a production defect then someone mishandling it. Also, half inch tear at bottom of centerfold, does not reach the art panel. Picture will be coming.

Guide = $86, selling for $66

^^