• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed

256 posts in this topic

Strange Tales #180 VF+ 8.5 :news: SOLD

1st Gamorra - c'mon speculators! This book is already going for stoopid "Marvel Premiere #47" money. Just wait until they announce Angelina Jolie as Gamorra. Then it's all over. We've already got Jim Carrey voicing Rocket Raccoon! The Rock is going to play Drax.

$20.00 :news: SOLD

st180.jpg

Listening to Black Sabbath: Heaven and Hell right now. Very appropriate. I love this album :headbang:
:headbang::headbang: Nazareth's Greatest Hits here - may have to dig out the Black Sabbath now that that is in my head :headbang::headbang:

Listening to Black Sabbath: Heaven and Hell right now. Very appropriate. I love this album :headbang:
:headbang::headbang: Nazareth's Greatest Hits here - may have to dig out the Black Sabbath now that that is in my head :headbang::headbang:

Nazareth! Nice. You can youtube Sabbath as well if it's a pain to dig it out of the 8 Track box....

I'm going for Mob Rules" right after this :headbang:

Nazareth! Nice. You can youtube Sabbath as well if it's a pain to dig it out of the 8 Track box....

I've transferred the first six LPs of Sabbath to cassette, for easy access :lol:

Someone left this CD of Nazareth in the breakroom at work as a freebie - I was dancing on the ceiling! smiley-dance015.gif

:cloud9: DIO Sabbath.

Strange Tales #180 VF+ 8.5

1st Gamorra - c'mon speculators! This book is already going for stoopid "Marvel Premiere #47" money. Just wait until they announce Angelina Jolie as Gamorra. Then it's all over. We've already got Jim Carrey voicing Rocket Raccoon! The Rock is going to play Drax.

$20.00

st180.jpg

[takeit]