• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed

256 posts in this topic

Happy New Year :hi:

I’m having a FS Thread and everything is now 15% off! Recently my landlord came by and told me that he is allowing his son to move into my apartment and that I have 30 days to find a new place to live. YES! I can't tell you how excited I am. :P I have until Feb 16th.

If this all sounds familiar it's because it is. This is my “new apartment” - the one that y'all helped me raise money for about 6 months ago. And it was just beginning to feel like home too. Unfortunately I'm still unemployed so this sale will (hopefully) play a big part in finding a place to live. So it's “Help Kramerica find a New Place to Live Part II”

This guy :takeit: rules all - no exceptions.

Domestic shipping will be by boxed Priority Mail or boxed Media Mail - your choice. Media will be $4.50 and Priority will be $10.85. International shipping will be by First Class Air Mail but if you have another preference I'll make it happen.

If you have any questions or comments please send me a PM!

:news: Everything is now 15% off! :news: The list of what's left can be found Here

good luck brother