• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question for Arch

24 posts in this topic

In the interests of equanimity and equivocation

I've HAD it! Fighting and quoting and such is one thing. But language like THAT?! blush.gifblush.gif You should be reported! 893naughty-thumb.gif

Don't worry POV, I have alerted Arch.

We don't need none o' dat high falootin' talk on these here boards! 893naughty-thumb.gif

That's not high falootin' for an English person. That's really the way they talk all the time there! Comes from listening to the BBC all the time, I think.

I've HAD it! Fighting and quoting and such is one thing. But language like THAT?! blush.gifblush.gif You should be reported! 893naughty-thumb.gif

We don't need none o' dat high falootin' talk on these here boards! 893naughty-thumb.gif

Ya know,..I REALLY like vanilla! cloud9.gif

We don't need none o' dat high falootin' talk on these here boards!

Yah! Rabble Rabble Rabble! We don;t need none of dat tawk heah! I tells ya, these people are just OH SO hoidy toidy!!!!!!!!!!!

They make my brain hurt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's not high falootin' for an English person. That's really the way they talk all the time there! Comes from listening to the BBC all the time, I think.

Nah, only verbose, chattering class gits like me talk like that. Listening to the BBC? You mean like the World Service and Radio 4? Those days are gone.