• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thanos Solo Story posted by B. Koski

7 posts in this topic

Logan's Run #6 is really starting to pick-up steam, mainly because of Thanos.

I always thought this book was very underrated, but no longer. This book has such a great intro story to Thanos. It's a short story, but beautiful artwork by probably one the industries greatest cover artists Mike Zeck. If you're a Thanos fan, get this book...you won't regret it!

12940.jpg

See more journals by B. Koski

That movie tripped me out as a kid. I remember Farah Faucet and Michael York in the film. First time I saw bare boobies. Very strange and vivid memory. My uncle took me and my brother. I think he regrets it to this day

There is one up for auction on eBay right now...up to $150+ with more than a day left.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111001601205?afsrc=1

I love how it all works...social interest, demand + rarity (well in this case not so rare...there are 30+ 9.8s), spend lots of money to aquire. After the next Avengers movie, this thing may be triple what it is now. Something to follow. Plus there is a price variant...now that could be gold.

Thanks for sharing... I had no idea Logun's Run would harbor Thanos' first solo story. That comic will no doubt take off in value.

I was always a fan of the movie... had a big time crush on Jenny Agutter.

SW3D