• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE 2013 CONVENTION SEASON SKETCH COVER SUPER/MEGA THREAD!

2,497 posts in this topic

I'm in awe of so so many of these. I don't know how you guys do it. Here's hoping that when I pop my getting a sketch in person cherry this year it comes out a third as good as most of all the ones posted I will be a happy camper.

Jason I have made some pretty big hauls at comic con's myself........but.......

WoW! I have to say this is indeed one of THE MOST EPIC hauls I have witnessed from a comic con...

Forget about all of the scratch you laid out for that artwork to be produced........Think about the EPIC coordination you and your brother had to pull off just to get on all of those artists sketch lists! You must of been like the Flash!

Jason I have made some pretty big hauls at comic con's myself........but.......

WoW! I have to say this is indeed one of THE MOST EPIC hauls I have witnessed from a comic con...

Forget about all of the scratch you laid out for that artwork to be produced........Think about the EPIC coordination you and your brother had to pull off just to get on all of those artists sketch lists! You must of been like the Flash!

Thanks everyone. Prebooks helped a lot and of course having 2 people helps obviously. I def didnt do it alone. I followed Dan around, Adonis recommended several artists, Darrell hooked me up...Russ and John were very good company as we showed each other our sketches and bounced new ideas off each other. Doug, James and Cody had some cool art so that kinda got me motivated as well.

I can't really say I had any bad experiences at the show, other than the layout making it very hard to get from one side of the convention center to the other. It was cool getting to talk with Mike Balent, Rich Henn, Torrey, Steve Paulus, and also Dre in passing. Saw a slab being cracked for the first time...can't imagine having to crack out a bunch of books at a show. Anyways it was an amazing experience I won't forget and one I will be paying off for awhile :)

The Baccuss brothers didn't play around at Mega Con. :)

It was a pleasure working with the both of you, and of course...hanging out.

I'm officially a "reserve" employee of Baccuss Seafood. T-shirt and all

I wore my shirt to work yesterday.

I wore my shirt to work yesterday.

I need to break my shirt in as well!