• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AN SS REGISTRY. ONE POINT PER SIGNATURE posted by Ronnylama

9 posts in this topic

No matter what the book is or how high or low the grade

1 point for every signature (perhaps more points as a percentage of the book?) I think it would be great to offer a new submission to the folks that find passions in getting signatures..COMMENTS ACCEPTED...Daredevil not graded

See more journals by Ronnylama

Thanks for all your replies. I say that each signature Is a Chance and that is what intrigues me. Is it worth it? Do you love the book? Is it sentimental? Does it matter? WILL YOU SELL IT? Who else cares? ME .. ME .. ME

Since I don't want RonnyLama to have the monopoly on answering his own question... The signature series already has a ten percent hike on points for all signature series regardless of the grade. Although the lower the grade drops the percent to single point status for .5 up to maybe a 2. I would like to see a twenty percent increase for multiple signatures which should be able to make its way into the formula for points. Although if we sign a book in front of a CGC witness, does that count?

Tnerb

Can I create my own SS...what's the criteria? I'm not a comic book artist or writer, but hey, if a CGC employee witnesses me signing any said book, can I get the yellow label? Is that more strange than asking Stan Lee to sign my Watchmen series? Just adding to the absurdity of this fun(ny) post.