• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I have a boatload of raw 9.8 candidates in my store. Batman/detective/x-men+more

2 posts in this topic

I have listed a bunch of raw very likely 9.8 candidates in my CCL store for pretty low prices. $2-$4 for pretty much all of them. I actually have a near 100% success rating on getting 9.8's too, so I'm pretty confident with these, (6 submissions at this point with 10-20 books per sub) Only one 9.6 in all the subs i've done. I've gotten a few 9.9's over the years too. Never have cracked a 10, but I will at some point. The above mentioned titles are all from one source. They all came from one guys collection and he bagged and boarded from release and didn't read them. He was one of those guys that bought 2 of everything and read one and got the very best available copy for his second and didn't touch it. Anything marked at NM+ is a very strong 9.6 and could very well get 9.8 too. Anything i grade at "NM/MINT" I feel has a very strong shot at 9.8 and maybe even better. If you are looking for raw subbing candidates for the above mentioned titles you should definitely check here.

http://www.comiccollectorlive.com/LiveData/Seller.aspx?id=bc38cdfd-6bff-494a-a450-a572d551bd05