• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shuley's pre-Surgery Super Sale....Saga 1, Nowhere Men 1 and other goodies

31 posts in this topic

I am having a bicep tendon repair done on the 4th of Feb and will be out of work for quite some time. While I will have sick time and all that jazz, I figured it would be a good time to see what I can move in the meantime. I will leave this thread open for a week so I have time to ship everything before I am recovering.

Let's start with some no brainers that will sell quickly ! :wishluck:

First all the mumbo-jumbo that is required. Shipping is $5.50 Priority, $3.00 Parcel Post for up to 3 books....Canada is $10 for 1 book, $15.00 for up to 3. UK is $15.00 - I will be as exact with shipping costs. If it is slightly more when I get to the post office, then I will cover it.....Less, than I would refund the difference. I am not looking to "pad" shipping/handling.

Usual :takeit: gets it first.

Saga 1 copy A $40.00 SOLD

I am grading it a VF/NM because of a few 'wrinkles" on the left edge. I have no idea how they got there, being I bought this copy when it came out. I believe it can totally be pressed out and I honestly just don't have the desire to be bothered.

Saga 1 B copy $50 -SOLD I am calling it NM- because of another pressable defect on left edge

Punisher Kills the Marvel Universe first print $15 VF+

punisger.jpg