• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A slight diversion from my normal submissions

3 posts in this topic

Image books!

Well, I'm getting ready for my next submission and although I've now collected nearly all the Daredevil Vol 2 newsstand issues ungraded (ready for submitting) I feel like a change. Recently I've been reading and collecting a lot of Image books so I thought I'd send some off, there have been so many good ones but I always limit myself to no more than 10 books at a time to CGC, so I've plumped for 'Saga' #1-#3 and #7, Bedlam #1 - Third Eye, Phantom, Unsigned Forbidden Planet and 2nd print variants ((and also Secret Invasion #1 - 1:50 Leinil Francis Yu Cover to make it to ten !)(I'm sure if I hold onto to it any longer it'll disintegrate))

My collecting habits have really grown since first joining CGC 7/8 years ago when I only collected Marvel, I now have a full run (so far) of Batman (2011), runs of about 9/10 different Image titles and even a Dark Horse book 'Colder' which is very quirky.

I'm still looking to finish my Marvel graded sets and have 8 Pressman variants, 13 DD newsstand variants, three other DD issues, a whole slew of Secret Invasion books and even 'Der Tod Von Captain America' a German version of 'The Death Of Cap' limited to 999 with a cracking Marko Djurdevic cover that I love - it should grade highly (fingers crossed)

I'll let you know how I get on, Good Hunting

Phil

See more journals by Matmarvel

So glad to hear you're no longer sticking to just Marvel. There's a big and beautiful comic book world out there... whose span is filled with an endless offering of luminous objects of grand desire... ready to be discovered and explored!