• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

I put my Todd up for 58.00 if it goes it goes, if not I keep a great book..I have 2 sets put back that are in my pc..

I'm sure it will, an auction is up to $31 last time I checked

Good Luck

Passed along readers of 1- 4 too. Its a very good book. Ken if you get to Dragon Con the first few rounds are on me!!!

To everyone who passed this book along, or even just talked about it loudly, we are indebted to you. There's nothing more valuable than impassioned support.

Let's keep it going -- the trade paperback comes out Aug 7th and we want it to hook as many readers as possible going in to our next arc -- #5 (on sale Sept 4th). Tell your friends to pre-order the trade now! [/quote

LIKE I SAID A MAN OF THE PEOPLE (thumbs u]

Passed along readers of 1- 4 too. Its a very good book. Ken if you get to Dragon Con the first few rounds are on me!!!

To everyone who passed this book along, or even just talked about it loudly, we are indebted to you. There's nothing more valuable than impassioned support.

Let's keep it going -- the trade paperback comes out Aug 7th and we want it to hook as many readers as possible going in to our next arc -- #5 (on sale Sept 4th). Tell your friends to pre-order the trade now!

:gossip: the trade is 8.99 pre order on amazon right now

Glad its picking up steam but we don't really know anything yet.....It could be ordered as a regular show or a cartoon.

it will be animated but I think it will give it more of a opportunity to ring true to the comic

Glad its picking up steam but we don't really know anything yet.....It could be ordered as a regular show or a cartoon.

Thanks, all! We're pumped to have one of the best animation studios working with us.

Edited by awakeintheashes

Hard to pass up for $10

I ordered a few so we'll see what happens

You're dead to me.

Bit of a move on the your part SPACY for all the boardies he has over.

I must have missed the I hate comicsamerica thread. Nice language by the way you must be a class act.

Totally hit or miss, I know they love to cancel orders and jack price up. Can't recall what book, but some news broke buddy and me ordered seconds apart. They shipped mine but tired to jack his pricing way up.

Must be lucky, as all mine have shipped. Last one was Think Tank, order a day or two after possible movie news. Worse case they just cancel your order, annoying yes. But no real risk.

Edited by Realkenadams

Let's keep it going -- the trade paperback comes out Aug 7th and we want it to hook as many readers as possible going in to our next arc -- #5 (on sale Sept 4th). Tell your friends to pre-order the trade now! [/quote

LIKE I SAID A MAN OF THE PEOPLE (thumbs u]

HUZZAH!!!

On a side note, odd that issues 2-4 haven't shot up in price yet. Been fun watching the insanity over 1st prints of #1 today. Well deserved! LOVE this book!

Hard to pass up for $10

I ordered a few so we'll see what happens

You're dead to me.

Bit of a move on the your part SPACY for all the boardies he has over.

I must have missed the I hate comicsamerica thread. Nice language by the way you must be a class act.

You are welcome to read up on it. Class act about buying from a scamming company. I didn't realize that posting two words like that was an unclassy act, I guess if they were directly at you but in general nah.

If there was an image first version, I would have given away bunches :grin:

We discussed this with ken awhile back. He is well aware of it. Could be perfect timing now

I asked Image about it and they do their "Firsts" in waves. They don't have another wave scheduled. Hopefully when they do, TODD will be first in line....