• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

Is $187 good? Don't mean to be a Debbie Downer, but I was hoping for more.

Trust me so was I !!

Its still $87 over the next highest GPA sale at the moment - but I know for a fact some people have hit $250 plus in private sales.

It takes time I guess for the info to spead out into the General Public.

Like I said, this will seem very cheap shortly.

However as I paid cover price for it - who am I to complain about a $185 profit?

I have a load more already graded and on their way so hopefully I will do better with them. :wishluck:

Exactly, some need to put sales in perspective and quit looking for the pot at the end of the rainbow. :tonofbricks:

Edited by Fastballspecial

Love seeing the high buy it now ebay prices. Force em to pay the big bucks for what we had seen from the beginning was a winner. Push those prices up boys. (thumbs u

Most of the time I would disagree with the above post on a book, but this time its fits. I gotta agree :roflmao:^^

lol

FYI -- the guy who did the Todd action figure prototype had his car completely destroyed in the Moore, OK tornado. He'd let his insurance lapse, of course. Artists.

Anywhoo -- he was a big supporter of TODD since day one and he is now selling all his Todd stuff to help pay for his new car.

On eBay now -- selling as a lot: TEN first print #1s and TWO 1st print #2s. Plus some of the prints we did for SDCC. All signed. I vouch for his integrity as a seller! Help a native out, as he would say.

He's native american.

FYI -- the guy who did the Todd action figure prototype had his car completely destroyed in the Moore, OK tornado. He'd let his insurance lapse, of course. Artists.

Anywhoo -- he was a big supporter of TODD since day one and he is now selling all his Todd stuff to help pay for his new car.

On eBay now -- selling as a lot: TEN first print #1s and TWO 1st print #2s. Plus some of the prints we did for SDCC. All signed. I vouch for his integrity as a seller! Help a native out, as he would say.

He's native american.

Hi Ken......Will you throw in the prototype? Man I would love to add that to my Todd collection. Got some nice Todd OA the figure would go good with.

So, a couple of weeks ago I won a caption contest on the TODD FB page. I didn't think there'd be an actual prize, but there was and I received it today:

7d59ecb13b92a9c2d6e2b10d75095ef5.gif

The USPS man probably treated the mailing tube they came in like he was Jim Carrey in the opening scene of "Ace Ventura: Pet Detective," so the prints were kinda damaged (though you can't really tell in the pics), but who cares! Ken K is just the coolest writer/co-creator ever!

Thanks TODD crew! Thanks Ken!

That is cool............lucky you! Your rite team Todd is great. I'm glad to see Ken having fun with his fans. You don't see that much nowadays with other writers or artist. That's what makes team Todd stand out in my book.

Hi Ken......Will you throw in the prototype? Man I would love to add that to my Todd collection. Got some nice Todd OA the figure would go good with.

Can't bro! That's the only prototype I've got -- gotta have something to show McFarlane...

YES! EBTorres, the Caption King!

(thumbs u

Ken, if you and Kirkman go on and use my caption as an idea for a crossover, please keep in mind that I will expect my royalties!

lol

:kidaround:

Can't bro! That's the only prototype I've got -- gotta have something to show McFarlane...

:cry: can't you just send McFarlane a picture?

Don't push the issue don't take his kindness for granted

Don't push the issue don't take his kindness for granted

:jokealert: