• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

:hi: Hi Ken!

I saw that video a while back; I think you'd posted it before. Pretty damn cool.

What's going on with you sir? Have you & the rest of the TODD crew devised a plan for conquering NYCC? By that I mean tell us what you've planned in the form of an exclusive! lol

I saw that video a while back; I think you'd posted it before. Pretty damn cool.

What's going on with you sir? Have you & the rest of the TODD crew devised a plan for conquering NYCC? By that I mean tell us what you've planned in the form of an exclusive! lol

Man, we wanted to get that hardcover "Ugliest Edition" out as an exclusive for NYCC, but couldn't pull it off.

But, we'll have some exclusive prints, and possibly a genuine toy (no promises), and MK will be there doing commissions at the SplashPageArt booth --- so get yo-self your own special exclusive from him directly...

Man, we wanted to get that hardcover "Ugliest Edition" out as an exclusive for NYCC, but couldn't pull it off.

But, we'll have some exclusive prints, and possibly a genuine toy (no promises), and MK will be there doing commissions at the SplashPageArt booth --- so get yo-self your own special exclusive from him directly...

LOVE MK's recent TODD commissions!!! Really praying people line up around the block like me waiting to get into the Star Wars movie in 1977. If any boardies step up to the plate and get a comish, PLEASEEEEE share it here! :cloud9:

I let my sister n law read it on my IPad (she isn't a comic book person) and she can't wait for this to come out on Adult Swim. I am in no way prone to hyperbole...this show is going to be a hit. I would not sell right now. Only hold and accumulate. $20 will be a steal within weeks of any premiere. Animation will really allow the writing to shine and then I could see this getting a cult following. In a great year for comics this is as good as it gets.

WOW, TODD, KEN AND M.K. ARE GOING CRAZY! BUCKLE UP BUCKAROO BANZAI:

http://indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com/2013/09/03/steven-judd-board-todd-ugliest-kid-earth-spinoff-151129'>http://indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com/2013/09/03/steven-judd-board-todd-ugliest-kid-earth-spinoff-151129

Made 1st Page News:

http://indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com/