• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

Here's a clip of my appearance on Pivot TV's talk show TAKE PART LIVE talking about how we came up with TODD:

nice video 19 more days Ken until NYCC can we lock down some info yet. :whatev:

Edited by emezy360

Here's a clip of my appearance on Pivot TV's talk show TAKE PART LIVE talking about how we came up with TODD:

I think people do put a face with Todd and I think it's super effective. The only other thing I can relate it to is the Blair Witch Project. They never show the witch and when I was watching it, I thought it wasn't that scary. Three hours later, I thought what could be so scary to cause...

I don't want to spoil Blair Witch in case someone missed it. I just think the idea is great and can see this book growing because you let people's imagination go to work. Good luck and I can't wait to read about Charlie and Todd together lol

I sooooooooo cannot wait for this!!

Only one more day (thumbs u

I just read the trade again last night. It is probably the toughest book to describe to people because it is so different. I do like the Charlie Brown ( for adults ) analogy. I hope this book is around a long time.

I just read the trade again last night. It is probably the toughest book to describe to people because it is so different. I do like the Charlie Brown ( for adults ) analogy. I hope this book is around a long time.

Thanks! #5 comes out tomorrow and #6 next Wednesday. And then the week after we've got a major meeting on the TV deal. Crazy few weeks for our bag boy.

Thanks! #5 comes out tomorrow and #6 next Wednesday. And then the week after we've got a major meeting on the TV deal. Crazy few weeks for our bag boy.

BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :news: